Daddy, I Don’t Want to Marry! (Promo) - Reviews

Alt titles: Appa, Na I Gyeolhon An Hallaeyo! (Promo), Father, I Don't Want to Get Married! (Promo)

Daddy, I Don’t Want to Marry! (Promo)
Mariamtolba's avatar
Feb 25, 2021

Idk why it's just 1ch in A-P website however it's actually 10chs now, so I hope A-P fix this.

Let's talk about this another Ongoing isekai/reborn Manhwa ..

First of all this Manhwa don't have changed the basics of reborn manhwa , as there is reborn of a normal Korean girl who suddenly died & that dad issues like misunderstanding & being the villainess

But I really liked the comedy and strong personality of the FL and I liked how she didn't fall forthe ML as it would be cringey if she fall that fast , the art is just adorable and pretty *u will find some hot duds too ⊙~⊙,n the FL is just gorgeous so congrats Male-readers *

It's just fun and enjoyable,  but u better read something like light and shadow or the villain discovered me or who made me a princess or I became the Hero's stepmom .. they are kinda similar to this but in a different level *they are amazing*, but if u wanna a sis advice so go read that great manhwas but if u are already read alot but not sure what to read next so read this as it's new so u can read it for fun , as tbh there are alot of manhwas with the same plot but at least be a lil creative in it but here I'm just reading it for the hope to find a new good manhwa to read and the last uploaded ch was very funny..

BerriesCherries's avatar
Feb 26, 2021

I actually really like it! And there is far more chapter than just one. Currently, I read till the chapter 19, and honestly, I'm looking everywhere for more. So, I reccomand it 100% for those who likes reborn, romance and historical stories.

VKachu's avatar
Feb 26, 2021

Actually i read this manhwa just for a quick read. But i was attached to this story for real 🥺 can't get enough of 19 chapters, really recommended 🖤💗🖤

Don't worry for the rest 2021, because you have this manhwa