Crimson Karma - Reviews

Alt title: Jinhongui Karma

Crimson Karma
maelynn's avatar
May 25, 2020

The story is super interesting, the whole overpowered female knight demeanour pulls me into the story and makes me love Kasia even more. I can't wait for more chapters to come out!!!

supremeeeee's avatar
May 17, 2020

Of course, the story is super interesting. I would recommend y'all to read it if you haven't yet, so if I were you, I would stop whatever I was doing and start reading.

TakashiNatsume's avatar
Aug 5, 2020

For some odd reason, when I think of this manga the word 'mellow' comes to mind. Perhaps it is because Crimson Karma is the exact opposite of that?

Story: Kasiya Del Roman is an emotionless killing machine who, in her final moments, was thrown away like an old rag. To her own surprise, she wakes up and finds herself in a different world on the battlefield. Will she waste this chance and live just as she did before? Or will she abandon her morals and lifestyle to start anew?

One detail that I should point out is that whenever I think it's getting boring, something happens. That is the very reason I dislike, yet like this manga at the same time.

Art: Very vibrant, but not in a way this it irritates my eyes. The proportions are a bit off but overall it gives a nonchalant feel to it, I like it.

Characters: Kasiya is like a stone. She fits perfectly in this story, no complaints yet. I don't know the other characters too well but beware. The prejudice towards her for being a woman is frustrating.

Overall3.5/5 stars