Crazy Like a Fox - Reviews

Alt titles: The Princess Pretends to Be Crazy, Wangnyeoneun Michin Cheogeul Handa

Crazy Like a Fox
Mrukliwy's avatar
Jul 17, 2021

smut without smut.

But the best is the grand wizard, early on he looks like talking through a cellphone while commanding some sort of wind spirit. Holding his ear and giving commands, the pre-businesman bigshot.

Not worth your time, even if u have plenty :D

CinnamonCakes's avatar
Apr 13, 2022

Wouldn't recommend I tried sticking it out to read all of it but its not what i thought it would be based on the plot summery and title.

The FL's whole thing is pretending to be crazy and having a 2nd chance at life so why in ch 1 did the autoher gloss over the MC going through the motions of conviencing ppl she was crazy in her 2nd life?

Like you make the MC wake up at the age of 10 for basically no reason bc you decided to time skip 9 years anyways. At that point if the creator really wanted to skip to the poorlly written meeting between the FL and ML they should have just made the assaionation attempt a failure then have the MC pretend to have gone crazy from the poison.

Beacuse again her living a second life serves no purpose, and would have been better narratively without it.

Also the FL is being written as cautious in one panel but in the next she kisses ML at their first meeting?

It seems like the author had a vague idea of what they wanted for a plot but didnt know how to write it.

ListlessLux's avatar
Apr 3, 2022

I like the idea the MC acts "crazy" or "mentally ill" to avoid death, I thought it was interesting. I was curious about how things will be going in the story but I ended up so lost. I don't know if it is just me?? But I didn't understand anything when it came to the world's details or the situation in general.

I didn't understand where the MC's mindset was and felt like the ML was all over the place when it came to how he felt or how he acted.

NicoDreamyMouse's avatar
Jan 4, 2022

"Crazy Like A Fox" is a pretty good manhwa. It's definitely not for everyone though. The plot gets really confusing at times. The female lead is too CRAZY and I just want to throw her brothers in the trash. However, if there is anything good to say about this manhwa, its that the ML is HAWT as HELL and the art is so beautiful. Overall, this manhwa is ok.

Update: I've started liking one of her brothers just because of his injury and how much the FL really cares for him but I still really dislike the other one. I'm even considering on dropping this soon if the other brother doesn't have any character development in Season 2.

Update 2: Finally made my decision to drop this one. I've just fallen out of love with the story whilst continuing Chapter 19. And no, I couldn't get past it.

5.5/10 story
Ant1989's avatar
Jul 25, 2021

This is a complete loss of time. The premise is bullshit, a king has a curse, and now the ten siblings have to kill each other in a Highlander style, it can only be one. But everyone lives in the same house for years, how can this shit keep going for so long? There are many ways to kill each other, even more, when there are no consequences for such.

The main character's plan makes very little sense, how pretending to be insane can protect her? She would be an easier target, and so would be killed first.

Art is fine, nothing marvelously good, but still.