Countess and the Blade - Reviews

Alt title: Myeongnang Jamaebaekseo

Countess and the Blade
YukinaZero's avatar
Dec 15, 2020

This story is way to underrated. I won't lie the beginning exploring the sisters relationship felt a bit rushed but it was all just exposition anyways so I don't really care. The plot picks right up from the beginning and maybe I'm just a suckered for drama but I love it. Kara and her beau are also just too cute for words.

Vrole's avatar
Jun 13, 2021

Destiny .... haha ​​i quess the author lack intelligence to make the two characters start with  a relationship or maybe with some frenship? trust? And devolving some love ,but nooo here is your  destiny and Bam love.....mariage.... end of the story.

Easy peasy no?to me  it's just bad story writing and nothing more.

the fact that the author did not have a better idea how to move the plot in that direction( forced love because Destiny) without using the destiny card is just so frustrating

Samibot's avatar
Jan 11, 2022

I dropped this manga, but it is an amazing read.  Why did I drop it if it was an amazing manga?  I got to into the romance portion and couldn't get over the fact that Charolette marries the duke instead of hid half-brother.  Literally the only flaw in this gem.

TheEpicGamer145's avatar
Feb 5, 2022

Horrible

The pacing is horrible. The art is amazing. But the story and pacing is horrible

Spoiler

A character was introduced 2 chapters back and now one of the sisters is pregnant with his child. I mean WTF. I was already dissatisfied with the change of relationship between both the sister in just one chapter. Get drunk and become from enemies to best friends overnight. The author has forgotten what character development is.

I was no longer able to take it and I dropped this one.

Just my personal opinion.

MeepTwT's avatar
Oct 14, 2021

At first I wasn't to interested in this but I kept seeing this manhwa everywhere so I decided to read a bit and I do not regret that. The story of how these two oppisite sisters come to know eachother and form an adorable sisterly bond is adorable. So far, the story has been pretty chill and it just makes me happy to read. The art is soooo so so so so good. Literally everyone is beautiful. I freakin love Kara and Charley. Their dad is an a--hole though, he deserves to... not be happy. Anyways, I defenitly recommend this manhwa!