Caught by the Villain - Reviews

Alt titles: Agyeogege Jeongchereul Deulkyeobeoryeotda, The Villain Discovered My Identity

Caught by the Villain
Night0breeze's avatar
Jul 14, 2021

It has a strong female lead. It gives off a refreshing feeling. The way the female lead expresses her feelings is quite hilarious. Unlike certain manhwa it doesn't emphasise on sentiments but there are times when the fl ponders her situation and her surroundings. The mls are yanderes who were saved by fl.

IrisWhite143's avatar
Nov 13, 2020

Good story, but I'm just waiting for him to actually discover her secret, it's not far along for that yet.

HappyAlexia's avatar
Feb 17, 2021

This story is really catching, we have a FL that is humble and want to avoid problems in order to live a peaceful life with her family. The way she interacts with the other MLs such as being spotted, attracting attention & curiosity and the development of the relationships are really well conducted and it's really exciting the fact she's hiding who she is and her true power 😄 We also have characters with human emotions, the FL is sighting but not complaining, we have a playful villain who we empathize even if he is calculative but yet alone and we have another psychopoth but like a doggy in front of the FL 😆 The small charactericts add much more depht to their personalitoes and we can't help but feel attached to them. Moreover the art style is freaking awesome which makes the FL and the MLs really attractive 🥰 We will see how the story goes but I'm really satisfied of the story until now 😀

mastermoocher223's avatar
Apr 9, 2021

Ok so my judgement may be a little skewed because female knight and/or dressing up as the opposite gender is one of my favorite troupes.

The female lead Selena is very strong in a way that doesn’t lead to constantly being saved by the male lead. She also isn’t very delicate or dainty like a lot of female knights or sword masters in other isekais. (i love the female knight troupe a whole lot, but it’s ruined for me when they have arms the size of sticks, hair to their ass, and they never get to draw blood)

Selena’s internal monologue is very funny and I like that she acknowledges both her emotions and logical sides before passing judgements. There's a sort of harem aspect to the storyline as at least three people are more than a little obsessed with Selena as far as i’ve read, but it's funny because she is completely done with it and can set boundaries.

Also, the prince- the love interest- is 100% bi. Or pan, because he’s super into Selena even while he sees her as a guy and I love that.