Butai ni Sake! - Reviews

Alt title: Bloom Onstage!

Butai ni Sake!
niabv's avatar
May 19, 2021

I love it so much!!?? As someone who was passionate about acting it even brought me to tears even though only the first volume is out. I hope the fandom will grow and we'll get translations sooner. This is honestly all I could ask for in a manga.

The main character is incredibly relatable. It feels like I'm just reading about myself. All the doubts and interests. The side characters all have their individual personality and I'm assuming we will get to see their complexes/ backgrounds soon. I'm really excited to see where it goes. For now (even though I know it is soon to decide) it is incredibly good. If you are debating on whether or not it's worth it- it's worth it.

nimotagrace's avatar
Jul 25, 2021

i really enjoyed reading this manga i cant wait for more chapters more people should read it i dont do reviews  that much like...at all but i was so compelled to write a review about this manga thats how much i liked it even though it has  only one volume out so far that one volume really shocked me i honestly never expected much when i saw the cover but im glad i gave it a shot :] the mc is so relatable and imari as well its really worth the read give it a shot