Broken Melody - Reviews

Alt title: Eunsa

Broken Melody
andrei15's avatar
Jan 23, 2021

I realllyyy love this webtoon. Btw I just read this on one day, because I got curious on what’s gonna happen in the next chapter. It’s feels like riding a roller coaster. This gives me a your lie in april vibe. Can’t really say that much cuz this is just sooo goood! I highly recommend it.

9.5/10 story
9.5/10 characters
AnimeZingKing32's avatar
Jun 19, 2020

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Alright so, I happened to stumble upon this masterpiece about 2 days ago and, no kidding, this is so amazing! Honestly, since watching Piano no Mori, I've been absolutely craving something like this; musical prodigy MC's are my weakness. Regarding the manga itself, the story and the characters are very well developed (thought the character's may get annoying sometimes), and the art is nothing to scoff at either. I tell you what though, this manga is JAM FILLED with drama, so if you're highly sensitive, or something, best steer clear. Like GODDAMN, I cannot tell you the number of times I've wanted to reach through my computer screen and thoroughly pummel the characters, protagonist's and antagonist's alike. Arguably, the drama may even get quite overwhelming, however, the story does a really great job at portraying some quite touchy matters; mental abuse, manipulation (TO THE EXTREME), severe guilt, anxiety etc. And as an added bonus, I'm quite passionate about music (especially classical) so reading this was like finding a golden nugget.

8.5/10 characters
TheNuisance1's avatar
Jun 21, 2020

At first, I thought it was a pretty intense addictive read with involving a piano teacher and a high school student go through extreme obstacles in their lives. It was actually giving me a mix of "Your Lie in April" and "Nodame Cantabile" vibes.

However I just felt the story was pretty much a very draggy read so it was starting to get boring awful quick for me. Dissapointed since there are a good few positive reviews about the story so I was looking forward to checking it out myself...oh well...

jas05anton's avatar
May 10, 2020

This is honestly one of the best tragedy manhwa I've read, 2 destined people with a hard life, struggling together, it was a rollercoaster, every chapters feels so sufficating, NO REGRETS, honestly really good, I suggest the readers to read this, this story is based on sadness, romance, betrayals, etc. The art, the story, the character, overall 10 out of 10.

SatineRosee's avatar
Jun 17, 2021

My favorite manga of all time, this cute and twisted love story literally had me in tears but also tears of joy. The reviews for this aren't what they seem, whenever I need a good manga to go back to this is my first pick! My top 5