Boy Meets Maria - Reviews

Boy Meets Maria
TheNuisance1's avatar
Dec 28, 2020

**WARNING THERE IS AN ATTEMPT SEXUAL ASSAULT INVOLVING A CHILD IN THIS SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK**

Wow it's really a very dark BL story guys. The main characters Arima and Taiga had pretty decent character developments. Basically the story goes is that Taiga is literally a happy go lucky teenager, who just was influenced by superheroes from a very young age and he badly wants to do acting because of this. He also lives with his dad (a hero too). He then meets Arima who did a stunning performance since he's part of the drama club at the school, Taiga surprisingly confesses and Arima rejects him. Taiga also mistakens him for a girl. Then the rest is the pair of them getting to know each other though their pasts.

I'm not gonna say much since it'll involve a lot of spoilers throughout the 6 chapters of the story and want to let everyone read the whole story for themselves. It's definitely one of those BL that would pierce your heart, that's all I'm gonna say..

b1thusky's avatar
Jul 9, 2021

la historia es muy buena me gustari que se hubiera puesto un poco maas de desarrollo en la relacion paternal para poder ver si se pudo solucionar el malentendido pero bueno se vio que no tenian problemas asiq ue lo mas probables es que no hay rencores tambien arima me parecion un personaje muy bien definido y me gusto como pudo entenderse mejor y no hablemos del dibujo tan euforico que tiene peyo una manera hermosa de retratar los sentimientos y ya eso es todo

psdt: no lo volveria a leer una vez es suficiente

Mintymingi's avatar
Apr 21, 2021

This bl was the first ever Japanese manga to make me cry, so I applaud you for that. I love how this bl battles topics that I cant mention because of spoilers. I'll definitely be rereading this in the future.

Loveanime2211's avatar
Apr 23, 2021

How can I put in words what a masterpiece this is 🥺....it's so sad but yet it's so happy and I can't explain the feelings I have towards it...in all it's just a gorgeous romance ☺️