Kindergarten teacher Ao Komatsu is an omega... of sorts. His physical characteristics appear to be 90% beta, with the remaining omega 10% only giving him low-grade fevers instead of full-blown heats. His twin brother Midori, a full-fledged omega, seems perfectly happy with his life and his overprotective mate, but Ao has no desire to be the property of some controlling alpha and is determined to live his life as a beta. But when he meets alpha Reiji Kunisada on the street and brings him home, his previously dormant omega traits begin to awaken, threatening to change his life forever. Now he's stuck living with an alpha he barely knows, who proudly declares himself to be Ao's "kept" man!
I was not going to write a review about this manga, as it doesn´t quite stand out in anything other than the art (kinda), but after reading other reviews, I felt like it would be good to leave a different opinion for the people who may go to this work expecting a really cute and fluffy story. In regards of the plot, as I said before, it's your regular omegaverse that starts with a non-con approach and then develops into something (the ending is quite obvious, but I still don't want to leave spoilers :T). I wouldn't call anything that has some form of abuse 'cute' or 'fluffy', but if you like/don't mind that kind of thing, go for it, it's just 5 chapters. The characters are also very typical, but I did like their designs.
This is a quick and short omega verse with some smut and fluff. **spoilers** Mc was beta until Alpha brought the omega in him out and changed his life. They're cute together tho so for a quick read it's decent.
Sorry, no one has started a discussion yet.
Login or sign up to start a discussion.
There are no custom lists yet for this series.