Bloody Sweet - Part 2 - Reviews

Bloody Sweet - Part 2
Vermelle2003's avatar
Oct 16, 2019

This story picks up right where the previous one left off. The story is still cute and interesting, but I felt like there were a lot more loose ends in this sequel. Naerim's friends (outside of the main characters) are practically forgotten, no real attention to them at all - this doesn't detract from the story, but it does bug me, since they're supposed to be important to her. This arc also focuses more on action and backstory than character development. Overall, it was still a great read and I enjoyed it. Would definitely recommend to anyone who has read the first series. :)

RememberUS's avatar
Feb 2, 2022

NO SPOILER - This manga really surprised me. Although the second half of the story was different from the first, I wasn't disappointed. I think the story finished beautifully.

HappyAlexia's avatar
Feb 8, 2021

This webtoon was really great to read ☺️ it just missed more development on the vampire story and it kinda miss the real danger of monsters, also still leave a cliffhanger taste on the ending but overall there were really hard themes such as bullying, depression, suicide that were really well handled throughout this webtoon, I really felt when this situation will end? Please FL find the courage to change 🤭

YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Dec 10, 2020

Y'all I'm a bit disappointed in the blonde vampie's development they made him out to be this final boss antagonist and later he ends up being the kid monk's pet....???? I ain't sure anymore these Manhwas always rush the ending for the sake of finishing it without tying up loose ends it hurts my head

side note: petition for fetechou as a name for a new type of cheese that's yet to be created

Curiousmadra's avatar
Mar 21, 2020

Aw man I really didn't want to this manhwa to end, Vlad and Shin are hands down an adorable couple!