Black Torch - Reviews

Black Torch
OkamiX's avatar
Apr 30, 2021

another shounen story  when the MC got a special power and the whole world counting on him , im tired of these kinda shitty story but its shounen so u cant expect more than this  regardless the best thing here is the art , ngl its really good and i loved it so much otherwise i felt the mangaka kinda rushed the story , dont get me wrong the plots were good and everything make sens but in such stories u can tell more about it , the characters were good especially the females lol if this anime turn out to be anime we gonna get some new good waifus , eventually the manga is good u should read it

7.6/10 overall
arnexks's avatar
Nov 21, 2022

Art looks sick, kinda typical shounen cast of wacky yet interesting characters, plot about mysticism and spirits (OMG LIKE JUHJUHTSO KYZEN!!!!!), typical protagonist trying to prove himself better than the world stepping on him and good fights.

Sounds good amyrite? Sounds something that would have a solid following? OH WAIT. This got dropped?! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY THAT'S THE WORST PART. JUHJUHTSO KYZEN CAME 2 YEARS AFTER DIS AND YET THIS FAILED IN THE MAGAZINE. I enjoy the "Gojo simpin' story" very much as well, thas the truth... I also enjoyed every chapter of this. That's why I write this review like a madman- my bowels are filled with unrelenting rage and my heart is full of grief(maybe just spicy food?).

Someone give me a holler when the evil syndicate of Illuminati understands that they don't want to make this manga reader angry. Fix your mistake or I'll have to FIX IT MYSELF.

WHEN I WAS BORN THE DEVIL SAID:

-OH SHIT! COMPITITION.

bunda6662's avatar
Jun 15, 2022

This manga is far from being bad but it is just as far from being good.  The story and the characters are a giant walking cliché, but  that is ok, there is nothing wrong with that as long as the author makes it good  and interesting. Unfortunately the story is neither of those things, what it is is solid and well put story that at no point makes you want more of it, makes you want to be friend with the characters, fight with them, be part of the group know about their pasts and things like that. The art is the biggest selling point and it is really good, the action scenes are good and fluiid but  the normal scenes not so much. All in all this is a really difficult review because of the above points but I would definitely recommend this manga to anyone, it will certainly be a fun read (even though it was not for me).