Black Clover - Reviews

Black Clover
PharuanUndearth's avatar
Oct 28, 2018

This going to be a quick review as I'm about to go to bed the series is actually very interesting it's got a great premise and it's well-executed but some of the words any action get horribly jump in the artwork. Not to say that the artwork is bad it's actually really good sometimes the attention to detail is too much and like I said words and some of the action get muddled in the lines of what's Happening. The characters are good but a little trophy fish so there's nothing new there. I feel my score does a positive review of the series like I said it took me a few days to read and 179 chapters took me about 2 weeks I don't really remember. It's worth multiple reads actually really good especially if you like the Shonen type of manga like you've seen any of my other reviews I do. Not really much bad about this series and I do like the fact that he doesn't have any magic on like almost everybody else in the world like very few exceptions of other people don't and he's able to stand up to them literally by his physical strength and of course he's slightly Enchanted on Enchanted weapon that's all I'm going to say about that.

9.4/10 story
7.6/10 art
7.7/10 overall
ferengi4's avatar
Sep 17, 2019

No clue why this got so popular as it did. It's Naruto rewritten with some Fairy Tale elements that feels way too calculated and uninspired. It was made to be popular, not made to be good. The artwork is good but not amazing compared to other mangas that came out around the same time. I'm sure those who have never read/seen Naruto will think this is a really good story, because it's just Naruto.

DqrkRonin's avatar
Feb 20, 2021

I love Black clover so much. Also, many people will say its a  naruto copy but hear me out its starts as a copy of many series but slowly and steadily it becomes its own series and a pretty good one if I may say so.

Please give it a try if you haven't

9.7/10 art
8.9/10 characters
MoJo997's avatar
Nov 21, 2015

What can i say... Its just a fairy tail-naruto combo manga. I really recommend to read it and enjoy aster hard work :)

jasonholder8855's avatar
Aug 17, 2021

This series is incredible. Pacing is really well done and there is never a boring stop. It is a weekly series for art, so don't expect high-level art like berserk, but it is still really good. All the characters are great. The first saga has just concluded and there are more sagas to come. If Black clover here continues with the consistency it definitely will be one of the top tier shonen of this time. I have high hopes for the manga for the upcoming arcs and sagas as there are many mysteries and plot points to be encountered. If you like shonen such as One read more.

8.5/10 art