BJ Alex - Specials - Reviews

BJ Alex - Specials
HoeForGoodPlots's avatar
Aug 21, 2021

After the trash main story, this felt like the commandments of angels itself. yes, there is bdsm. yes it is smut. but there is no dog blood drama. and both of them communicate with each other. their cp is really nice and the story is steamy and fluffy UwU

froppyboy's avatar
Sep 8, 2021

The sad thing is. I think many that read BJ Alex and see the problematic aspect of it can agree that the specials are so much better. The author somehow managed to make a storyline without much bullshit, solid relatable plot, good and (mostly) consensual sex and hot characters while the actual BJ Alex series didn't do that. No abusive Dom here and it's surprising that even though nowhere near perfect it turned out as good as it did considering the author didn't even know Dom's used safewords before doing this series. I would recommend people to only read Chanwoos and MDs storyline but unfortunately it's a bit interviewed with the original Manhwa. The art is otherwise fairly good and the sex scenes are hot and relatively well done considering the author obviously doesn't have any experience with D/S relationships.

Rara17chan's avatar
Mar 4, 2021

this was I was very explicit yaoi I heard a lot of people on Tik Tok liked it but this was a really really really good yeah we so I arrive people to really read this.

this0hurts0single0me's avatar