Bitten by Moonlight - Reviews

Alt title: Dalbichege Mullida

Bitten by Moonlight
RememberUS's avatar
Feb 12, 2021

SPOILER - This is completely sick. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm going to speak very highly of this book in the following lines.

The plot begins with a rape. Did it really have to start like this? I'm getting sick of some people thinking rape is normal. No, once and for all, it's not normal. It's not right for anyone to find it romantic. I feel sorry for all the people who think rape is something ordinary or even normal. I really don't wish it for anyone to experience, it's certainly not romantic, ordinary, and certainly not normal. This really disgusted me a lot about the story!

But let's move...the manga is perfectly drawn! It really is a gem. The story had great potential, but unfortunately also many great mistakes. Besides, the main characters confess their feelings right after their first night together, when they don't even know each other...like wtf?!

Unfortunately, I can't help but give low rating.

I hope that the author will create something else to read, because her artistic talents would otherwise be a great pity.

0.1/10 story
0.1/10 characters
Florentiniuks's avatar
Oct 24, 2020

I need more. This story has so much more potential and it's all just a waste.

johnnysbanana's avatar
May 17, 2021

I liked this manga but i have some problems with it.

The plot had so much potential and it's wasted... It would deserve so much more. And the plot could go on even more. Even with some conflicts and problems they have to solve together. I also would love to see their true love story because i feel that this was like an attraction to each othet... I can imagine a ch 60+ manga instead of 7 but that's what we got, i guess we have to deal with it.

The art is just amazing, and i feel like the characters are really interesting too. This is another reason why am i upset for the length. I would love to see their evolution and their true feelings, maybe with a bit more back story for both of them.

All in all... If it would be longer with more details, it would be an awesome and maybe highly liked manga.

Also : sorry for my poor English

jinxywonder's avatar
Mar 1, 2021

Okay so this manga has its good and bad. Glad I read it because of the art work, but left me hanging.

Good - the character art was soo good, the story line has a lot of potential
Bad - way too short; the ending was sudden and left half out the story (ended without getting to what SHOULD be the ending)

If you have problems with nonconsensual sex, I would stay away. It wasn't put in as a traumatic experience and I personally have read yaoi where similar situations happen, but some people are more sensitive to that - so watch out.

fineMILKbReAd's avatar
Sep 1, 2021

I wish we had gotten more about their story, but it's short and sweet i recommend

8.5/10 characters