Biting The Tiger - Reviews

Biting The Tiger
brekii's avatar
Dec 26, 2020

(SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH)

this manga made my life better. its the purest shit i have ever read in a while.

All of the caracters are so pure. Their personality is so different, but everybody have many thing why you could love them.

the story is soso beautiful, but sometime i lost the line, but it was SOSOSOSOSOSO GOOOOOD!!!!!!

at the end it is a PIECE OF ART

piece out <3

brekii

AbbyG's avatar
Jan 6, 2020

I love this Manga. I didn't know what I am jumping in when I started reading it. I didn't thought much of it but it quickly became one of my favorites. Yunho is a sweety though he tried to make trouble with the mystical fox. But the fox is much sweeter so they became friends. I liked kyunghoon.. He is such the kind hearted fella. And last but not the least.. My love... Hanwool. He is such a softie under his rigid exterior. I loved him since the start. Though he didn't act nicely with Yunho at the start. The previous life story of Yunho is awesome. Huff.. I can keep talking and talking but overall, a must read. It would make you cry, laugh for all its worth.

PS: don't know why but Yunho looked like Arwin from the "rent boy"  to me though they have different hair. Ugh, never mind. They are both such a sweet hearts.

Update: completed. Alas! It was such a roller coaster ride of emotions. Must must must read. It's so magical. I would even recommend it to non bl readers as there are not any heavy scenes. The story is so deep. One of top 5 from my favourites list.

RememberUS's avatar
Mar 19, 2021

SPOILERS - Throughout the reading, I had the feeling that Hanwool and Naroo were just visiting and would be leaving soon. I don't know why, but I had a constant feeling of anxiety, and I was especially sorry for Yunho because he was emotionally hurt. The story was very sensitive, beautifully drawn. I can't say I get bored all the time reading, I really didn't. On the other hand, there were a few scenes that I knew that would happen. But there weren't many of these cases where the plot was predictable. Above all, the story grabs your heart not only with its sensitive romantic story, but also with its amazing graphics (although this is not really my favorite style of manga, I liked it). I was a little sorry that Hanwool couldn't suppress his prejudices and give his heart a chance, he was really very stubborn about his feelings and opinions. Sometimes I thought I'd have to slap him to wake him up, haha. Fortunately, in Chapter 29, everything changes and the tiger finally stops baring its teeth. I think this is one of my favorite BL couples!! Definitely worth reading, trust me.

PS. THE END LITERALLY BROKE MY HEART!

26kanimes's avatar
Jul 24, 2021

chapter 55 hits hard...😭🥲

the story was planned out very nicely, the art was amazing 😍, and the characters had very different personalities, and are super lovable! If your into BL, I recommend this manga!

my emotions while reading this: ☺️😊😍🥲😭🤭

9.9/10 characters
LaylaLux's avatar
Jan 31, 2021

Man chapter 26 had me crying bucket's and rivers of salty water....(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

And this was so cute I could melt from the cuteness overload,