Biting The Tiger - Reviews

Alt title: Nabi, Horangireul Mulda

Biting The Tiger
AbbyG's avatar
Jan 6, 2020

I love this Manga. I didn't know what I am jumping in when I started reading it. I didn't thought much of it but it quickly became one of my favorites. Yunho is a sweety though he tried to make trouble with the mystical fox. But the fox is much sweeter so they became friends. I liked kyunghoon.. He is such the kind hearted fella. And last but not the least.. My love... Hanwool. He is such a softie under his rigid exterior. I loved him since the start. Though he didn't act nicely with Yunho at the start. The previous life story of Yunho is awesome. Huff.. I can keep talking and talking but overall, a must read. It would make you cry, laugh for all its worth.

PS: don't know why but Yunho looked like Arwin from the "rent boy"  to me though they have different hair. Ugh, never mind. They are both such a sweet hearts.

Update: completed. Alas! It was such a roller coaster ride of emotions. Must must must read. It's so magical. I would even recommend it to non bl readers as there are not any heavy scenes. The story is so deep. One of top 5 from my favourites list.