Beauty and the Beasts - Reviews

Beauty and the Beasts
Manthika's avatar
Nov 30, 2019

What happens when you mix some thot's perverted fantasies with ridiculous earth-girl beauty standards in another world?  Some barbie-looking twig girl who is 'hot' to men who should have an entirely different culture with entirely different beauty standards if all the women were 'ugly' in their world.  I think the final straw for me was her drawing freckles on her face and that automatically disguising her as 'so ugly nobody would be interested in her' despite her 'perfect' body, crop top and miniskirt, and just- everything else.

Very high on my list of manga to never let young, impressionable women see.  Honestly disgusting with no redeeming features whatsoever.

enoodee's avatar
Aug 16, 2020

This might be a little harsh.... but I personally find the story quite....dull. The female lead is a pretty human who is now in a beastman world.

I know it's supposed to be romance, but I sadly just see lust, not love.

The male characters like the FL cuz she's pretty. That's it. Then they suddenly are good to her.

I personally prefer the feelings to be cultivated, even just a little, but ofc IF you like super fast romance with hot duds, then go ahead;) I respect your preference.

QueenBunnypire's avatar
Feb 7, 2020

The best novel I've ever read!

This story's not for everybody but is still great in its  own way. It isn’t as flushed as some might like but it’s like a slice of life from a another world with beast men. In the world girls control harems and all the guys just want a chance at love. The main character is clever but very fickle as she treats the guys bad at first probably without realizing it, but she really grows to be more caring to them with time and is actually nicer to the males then the other females are. I both like and dislike that she gives herself freckles to look ugly in the beginning since freckles are considered very unattractive in Chinese culture but she’s so cute anyways and people still love her freckles and all, like Curtis who always treats her like a princess. It’s sweet where you really root for the guys to be loved, you just want her to show them all the love they work so hard for. The others characters are awesome and very interesting. Its very chill and sweet so don’t expect tuns of action all the time. Just beautifully illustrated simple slice of life that's a romantic revers harem that visits new topics and new unusual settings. What's not to love? Best character is the snake Curtis though <3

Atalante's avatar
Apr 29, 2020

Story is not the best ; also female lead is not  capable  BUT male leads are adorably lovely . They can do any thing for her . Plus , this manga's world ruled by the females . Art is not bad specially on hot guys .  Read it for fun , male leads and little animal babies . These make the manga 4 to 8 !

4.5/10 story
6.5/10 art
Kenjiwoman's avatar
May 26, 2020

The plot is not so unsatisfying.Though the snake isn't the main lead(cuz in cover there's leopard)I ship her with snake only.He is also so caring towards Fl.Really love such fantasies 💗