Beast's Storm - Reviews

Alt title: Kedamono Arashi

Beast's Storm
chellmasterfunk's avatar
Feb 26, 2023

This was absolutely beautiful!

The plot was a little cliche but in a good way. The drama was not too over the top and the love developed gradually. Most yaoi manga have a happy ending, so I knew how this would end, but this manga pulled at my heart strings because it highlights two individuals trying to run from their nature and trying to honestly find themselves in a world where they're expected to be something else. After a little resistance, they come together and find the joy they were seeking.

The art was ok, but still very sexy.

The character development was excellent and if you read the sequels it just gets better.

I recommend you give this a try if you want something quick and enjoyable to read.

Bloom19's avatar
Apr 19, 2022

This is really a cute manga serie! BUT it gets better for every volume! >///<

YukinaZero's avatar
Oct 26, 2022

It's ok i guess. I kinda forced myself to read this because I wanted to read the sequels. The relationship was very cliche. The seme only liked the uke because he was 'not like other girls' and didn't want to fuck him. The uke only liked the seme because he was hot. There attraction was fueled by looks so while I didn't hate this story it felt very unromantic at times.

The ending was amazing tho, can't wait to read the sequel 😍

4.5/10 overall