Battle in 5 Seconds - Reviews

Alt titles: Battle in 5 seconds After Meeting, Deatte 5 Byou de Battle

Battle in 5 Seconds
ClairIsHere4Manga's avatar
Oct 4, 2020

My favorite manga at the moment.

Akira is an awesome, analytical, and developed, character, that you feel you can rely on in times of need; during the manga. The main personalties of the characters are basic, yet they are taken to another level.

The plot lay out is beautiful, the chapters are interesting, there's a structure to it all, yet you don't realize it's there till everything's explained.

Super physiological, smart developments, all around an amazing manga. Check it out!

9.5/10 story
8.5/10 art
CristianVlad2013's avatar
Aug 15, 2021

What can I say... Seemed Nice and promising, when I saw it I tought it's gonna be one of those manga that make me stay awake all night to read it.

Unfortuantely I was mistaken. It got really boring, really fast. It's just your topical Plot armor MC that somehow pulls out a win...

Good Art and Interesting MC that Has A FUNCTIONING BRAIN for once, In a Manga. I know right?

IN My Opinion: The problem is that the Plot is Garbage, Characters are Garbage. Especially the Sycho, not even Yander, Just Sycho girl on the cover. She's a literal whore with a Murder and Superiority Complex.

It just rubs me the wrong way, I dropped at 21 becouse it felt like a Chore reading it.
My suggestion Only read this if you got nothing else and are bored out of your mind!

Hope my review was helpful and Here Come the Haters below:

TheEpicGamer145's avatar
Aug 14, 2021

My personal favorite manga at the moment. I love the characters and how they all struggle and overcome their fear and past. The fights a good and the MC is smart. The battles are long and involve a lot of planning. In my opinion, give it a try.

Powexistent's avatar
Jul 23, 2021

It's an above average survival game, Ex:Darwin game,Majority vote, Mirrai Nikki.

From what I can say this story not unique per say, but it's very enjoyable with a good mc.

The art is about average

Tldr: A must read if you like survival tropes!

7.5/10 art