Bad Mom - Reviews

Bad Mom
nathandouglasdavis's avatar
Feb 19, 2022

The artwork isn't very appealing. There are distorted and inconsistent proportions. Things will sometimes look flat and sometimes look more rounded. The backgrounds have a lot of pasted images in them. And there's also a lot of weird coloring, and effects that make things look hazy. I also don't care for the way the bad mom's eyes and lips are drawn.

The final chapter provides an explanation for the bad mom's strange obsession with seducing Ryan. And I can appreciate the attempt at trying to make sense of things, but honestly, I think things still require quite a bit of suspension of disbelief. Because why was the bad mom so confident that hitting on Ryan would create a domino effect that would eventually lead to Irene wanting to have sex with Ryan? It's somewhat believable that Irene might go along with the threats after having sex with Ryan, but the events leading up to that didn't feel like they should just fall into place as neatly as they did. It also doesn't make much sense, goal-wise, for the bad mom to use the video to have sex with Ryan.

JMG316's avatar
Jan 7, 2022

The story was decent for a short one. I think they could have elaborated more at the end to explain how and why the stepmom is in that business. Also the ending with the MC recording his dad is kind of lame. The art is really good though. Even though it's not the best, it's still a decent read and it's short if you want to kill some time.

Sarkova's avatar