Back-Alley Pussycat - Reviews

Alt title: Rojiura Pussycat

Back-Alley Pussycat
icyicee's avatar
Apr 4, 2021

this manga contains [email protected] and ATTEMPTED [email protected] so you i reccomend that to not read this if you're triggered. excluding the scenes with the warnings, i like how the pink hair guy went from a maniac to kind of a nice guy as the story goes on. i didn't really like how black hair guy just easily forgave pink hair from [email protected] him like it doesn't work that way dude. the only likable character is the pink hair guy's mom. she's such a beauty!

Flyuyy's avatar
Jan 4, 2022

Sooo...i'm not someone who would really write a review but oh well here i am. I'll start actually from everyone disliking the [email protected] and stuff. Read warnings dude? You should know what you are starting to read, at least i hope you do. If you didn't like the start, how did you even continue? Yes, irl it would be just- jail but a reminder that this is a comic, fictional = n o t  real.

Anyways, the story starts so randomly but it's not the first time i have tripped over something like this. The start can bw disturbing at first but at least for me it gets better, it ends cutely. It's kind of hard to rate the story for me since- just how would you explain to another person? No idea.

It is sad that the characters are a mystery. Maybe know their name but nothing else. Okay, Aya was a mystery for everyone in the story itself but the others could of had at least some info but okay then, won't change your life career. Buuuut i did like the characters even with having such little knowledge about them. Everybody looked great too.

Art for me was actually really pretty, normal but nice. Still 9/10 because- nothing not nobody is perfect anyway💀

Yep i'm trash at reviews, leave me alone now. You probably will never see me again.

Thatblackhairedgirl's avatar
Dec 11, 2021

TW ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The story is full of [email protected] from the beginning to the nearing end honestly the plot is non existent and is generally just smut I don't reccomend

5.6/10 art