As You Wish, My Lady - Reviews

Alt title: Agassi Tteutdaero

As You Wish, My Lady
valenxiz's avatar
Sep 5, 2022

This is a really good story. Honestly, I thought the FL was going to be naive and boring, but she turned out to be a badass afterall... She's really relatable sometimes and what I liked the most about her is that she talks about what is bothering her, she's really straightforward. The ML is handsome, cute and kinda crazy, I really liked him. What bothered me is the "my lady" and "miss", I get all the gratitude, but at some point it became kinda annoying. The art changes drastically after season 1, it didn't bother me so much tbh, but yea.

9.8/10 story
AFL's avatar
Aug 17, 2021

So far 65 chapters r out and gotta say art just changed drastically starting season 2! At first I had little problem figuring out who is actually who specially since I am reading season 2 in Korean language but art looks alot better now. Story is also very interesting I really enjoy the whole thrill and suspense in the story it kinda spices things up. I wish FL was little smarter tho she kinda pisses me off sometimes but since I love ML so I am giving characters a 9( ML is atleast an eleven for me)!