Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest

Alt title: Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekaisaikyou

Add review
suursaadik's avatar
Jun 21, 2017

Edit: The story goes to shit, it's downhill from there

Ok to start off, THIS MANGA IS AMAAAZING, the story is extremly good, i extremly like the mc and Yue (vampire girl), the other characters arent that great i'd say even boring or cliched (for now), the first 5 chapters are the beggining after that the story gets awesome also this is only 12 chapters but for now this is my favorite manga by far, basically i LOVE the mc and Yue also the story is awesome BUT this is all my preference

Domino5's avatar
Jan 13, 2019

I enjoy reading the series, but be warned that this entire series (i.e. web novel, manga, spinoff stories) suffers from an extremely inconsistent release schedule. In addition, websites keep removing the materials, leaving you with endless frustration.

juuuuri's avatar
Jun 28, 2018

this is so great !!!!!!! really really great!!!! when I first read it honstely I was thinking of drop it but but but it's sooooo great the art the story even the characters, everything is great!!!! thank god I find this manga beacuse I love dark fantasy , and if anyone like more manga about another world I think you should read this manga ⤵

<h1>Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken</h1>

it's not dark fantasy but it's so great , hope you like it!!