Angel Buddy - Reviews

Angel Buddy
getou's avatar
Apr 6, 2021

Cute romance between an oddball angel that's a bit too fascinated with humans and a man that can see spirits. It's funny and adorable especially the birdsona angel's take to conserve their energy.

Edit: this was cute and all but the last 10 chapters seriously made me cry

Ponyo18's avatar
Jun 25, 2020

An adorable, yet serious romance about a boy, Sooho, who can see spirits, and an angel named Taker.

KaoriTtowiatam's avatar
Nov 23, 2021

This is truly the best story I've ever read in my entire life. Sooho and Taker are so adorable I can't take it. I think I've never cried so much in my entire life. I'm even crying rn TwT. But overall I wish I could've stoped reading it at like chapter 70 or so but it was a really beautiful story and I wish I could read it for the first time again. ❤️

26kanimes's avatar
Oct 25, 2021

The story was really good! I liked it a lot, and i would highly recommend it if your into BL, and Yaoi.

But the downside of it was that i got 2nd hand embarrassment, like a lot of it. But that can totally depend, and be different for you!

RememberUS's avatar
Nov 6, 2021

NO SPOILER - One word: CUTE! The main characters look literally angelic. Their casual, natural and innocent behavior makes the story adorable. And what makes the whole manga amazing ARE the characters! Dramatic plot, plot twists but also funny or romantic moments can be found in this manga. If you're looking for an interesting BL romance, be sure not to miss this. The art style and the way this story is drawn fits it perfectly and the characters look exactly as they should. In short, I liked the story very much, and I have nothing bad to say (*^^*)