Amai Akuma ga Warau - Reviews

Amai Akuma ga Warau
Doodlecak3's avatar
Dec 26, 2014

Loved this manga, but the storyline was missing so many details and answers that the readers didn't get. The author left so many questions and ended it so quickly. This manga's art was well drawn, the characters were amusing, but, sadly, the storyline didn't make it up to par. I think the author was in a rush but it literally went straight to the ending O-O.

kai24's avatar
Jan 23, 2021

I LOVE the art style BUT the manga ended without knowing what is the past of Ribon Isshin the butler and I so CONFUSED why everyone is telling that he is dangerous. So many questions left unanswered. I also wanted to see more of the development of the two characters.

786Cookie's avatar
Jul 21, 2020

The characters were really cool as well as the art but the plotline and story was really rushed. In the end, they do get together and I'm happy about that but it was kind of unfulfilling becuase I still don't know what the butler's true personality is like since he acts like kind of a robot and the girl is too naive and innocent for her own good. She's constantly getting touched up and does nothing but act like a little bunny while the butler seems like he's trying to manipulate her without crossing that master-butler line. It's an OK romance story but I would've liked there to be more details and a clearer plot.