Alien in My Wardrobe - Reviews

Alien in My Wardrobe
meewo's avatar
Sep 10, 2021

A super cute story where the characters actually solve misunderstandings like a normal adult. Some parts are kinda predictable, but some aren't. Lotus won't tell Haesung any about his planet or alien-related stuff, so it leaves the reader in the dark as well. Still great overall, and I recommend.

TheNuisance1's avatar
Jun 1, 2021

Haesung is considered as a cute salaryman who secretly likes bdsm shenanigans and has a crush on his lovely boss Kang. Then suddenly he meets Lotus, a handsome menacing redhead who unexpectedly lands on his apartment balcony and wants to test Haesung for ‘research’ so he can go back to his planet. Tbh I was waiting to see if this was going to be a “3some” story but I realised it wasn’t the case….moving on!

I always laughed at side characters such as the twins for saying silly stuff about Lotus and Haesung. I actually wish they could gotten more screen time with the pair of boys cause they would give you a chuckle or two every time they appeared x)

The scenes were good, story was very good and all characters were quite good so above all, this whole Yaoi manhwa is worth the read folks!

xrusamex's avatar
Jun 28, 2021

The plot was fine and the romance conflict was great and it kept me at the edge of my chair! The art style was just immaculate. Though I wish there were more relevant characters and the main problem was solved quicker than I would have liked it to be overall it was great bl. 9/10