Akazukin Eliza - Reviews

Akazukin Eliza
sothis's avatar
Oct 9, 2009

....... -_-;

Well that was disturbing. A creepy muscular grandmother feeling her granddaughter up? Check! A giant worm creature that the main character eventually straddles? Check! Random pointless ecchi? Check!

Honestly there isn't a point to reading this unless you want a bit of ecchi. The story is crap (a version of Little Red Riding Hood, essentially) and otherwise is a useless one shot.

ghismeisk's avatar
Apr 5, 2011

It an alternative story to Little Red Riding Hood. I found it very interesting because it took the story and changed it completly. Its a one-shot manga so if you have a free time and you wanna read something. It wouldn't hurt to read this

nathandouglasdavis's avatar
Feb 3, 2020

I can just imagine the thought process that lead to some of these decisions:

Ok! So we need to have semi-erotic fight scenes with a giant penis, but we can't have it be an actual penis. This isn't a hentai after all. So what's the most penile creature imaginable? Of course! A giant worm with throbbing veins! Perfect!

We also need a full-on nude scene. But why would a girl be naked in the middle of the woods? Let's just say fe got sweaty and, having no sense of self-control, started to bathe on the spot. But wouldn't it be ridiculous to bathe in front of a boy fe just met? Just say that the boy's passed out or something. But how can we make the nudity last longer than a paltry bathing scene? We could have the penis-worm eat feir clothes, then the nudity can be prolonged until the end of the manga. Problem solved!

And finally we need some sort of resolution to make it feel like an actual story. We could have the grandma be cured of feir aggressiveness toward suitors and accept Wolf and Eliza being together. But why would fe have a sudden change of heart like that? Just say that feir aggressiveness was a side effect of drug use. Then how did the drugs leave feir system? What if the worm can extract all harmful substances from peoples' bodies. In other words, it can eat poisons. The penis-worm truly is the answer to all of life's problems! We can also use this as the reason for why it ate Eliza's clothes--because they had poison spilled on them--and for why Wolf was passed out by the lake--because fe had ingested poison! But why would they have come in contact with poison? Just have Eliza's food basket include poisonous mushrooms. Wait, wouldn't it be easier to have them run into poisonous mushrooms out in the wild? Whatever. Obviously, it's funnier to have the poison come from the food basket. You just don't understand how humor works.