Aisha - Reviews

Aisha
DumplingKimchiMochi's avatar
Jun 29, 2023

Obsessed with the author and artist of Aisha. This is a masterpiece and will forever be part me. Every episode leads you to wanting more. The thrill and the anticipation makes u curious on what will happen next. Some will compare with Alesya's secret (there's some corelation between their stories) however this brilliant author will ensure individual reader is able to interpret her story accordingly.

Aisha tells a story about twin siblings with different temperament enduring life with their stepmother and 3 siblings. Up to chapter 48 the story have build it's own individual character and it's amazing how we can relate to every one of them. Of course we love both MC and eager to see them together eventually but i don't think it will be that soon.

If you are willing to wait for years for this manhwa to end, this is a masterpiece for you

lordbarbaetos's avatar
Jan 25, 2023

The story and art has been extremely captivating and I found myself reading all the volumes released so far, in one sitting.

What made me discover Aisha in the first place was ofcourse, the gorgeous distinguishable art style. With every panel looking like a small monochrome masterpiece, Aisha was a hidden gem I was thanking my lucky stars for.

With that being said, as interesting as Aisha has been, the manga has a lot of extremely heavy topics that are covered in a fairly explicit manner that I feel a need to warn people about, as I went in there completely clueless and was left with my jaw dropped several times throughout the reading experience.

Please keep in mind - TWs for Aisha vols1-38 :

frequent and fairly explicit content of grooming, child sexual abuse, physical abuse, frequent mentions/themes of incest.

I am very picky with content when it covers such dark materials as it is difficult to understand the intent of the author, however I believe Aisha has covered these topics with a brutal honesty (that has, granted, been overwhelming at times)
and with no efforts of romanticisng such issues (from what I have seen so far.)

The characters of Aisha are also well fleshed out, in the sense that there is no obvious 'villain'. We are able to see everyone's motivations for what they do and what has brought them to that point.

A highly recommended read, I look forward to upcoming chapters.

iluvcatsiekskkkk's avatar
Dec 14, 2022

I actually love this story and u should definitely read it!

shionnez's avatar
Aug 30, 2022

So far, the story is normalish, but shady things are slowly appearing, so, to me, its interesting. Also the art really is incredible, and some characters are super misterious and fishy which makes it great lol.