A.I. Doctor - Reviews

A.I. Doctor
TheMedoGuy's avatar
Jul 8, 2022

Man oh man idk whats shitter the story or the translation or the cleaning everything is shitdog. Dropped at chapter 3.

Before I start I got to address the previous review, the translator copies from google hence the translation for the medical words used are correct and helpful but I would have rathered the translator's work on their proofreading more because of it's just shit English altogether where half the time you won't understand what is happening or what is being said.

Story: Generic story/fantasy where mc happens to get a system to help him become a better doctor, what's wost in this example is that the system isn't there to only help the mc but to spoon-feed him. Literally, everything the mc says is a repeat of what the system tells him to say and that's pretty much it. Adding an annoying floating character instead of a system-paced layout as a way to be lazy in the drawing is also a negative.

Art: Generic normal art but in a more lazy way by adding a floating character instead of an actual system plus the translator did not use high-quality prints so the pages look bad and the cleaning of the bubbles makes you think someone was using ms paint to clean (as a Cleaner and Editor myself I can promise you cleaning the bubbles in each chapter in this story is easy enough to do in 5min maximum pr chapter) yet they fked it up.

Character: same old characters with no originality, mc use knowledge to impress superiors then other doctors fear for their standing take out their shitty attitude on mc etc.

Unfortunately, this work is a disaster with no creativity or originality adding on top of the bad translation, cleaning of chapters and low-quality images it doesn't give you the urge to even go past chapter 3.

MangaXexperts's avatar
Dec 6, 2021

It is quite good for a medical manhwa. Medical manhwas are hard to understand for normal audience. The translator made the effort to describe the most difficult diseases names along with translating it so it is also good for those people who dont have interest in medical field and just want to read a good drama