After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy - Reviews

After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy
mezushi's avatar
Oct 23, 2018

In the Artistic Concept there isn't much detail it feels like it isn't finished but i love the storyline concept. I also

like that storyline is completely based on light novel but during picture scenes it does get confusing which point in timeline your actually specifying for readers who dont read light novel

all-in-all storyline is great and unique! I recommend readers to read this Manga.

Manthika's avatar
Jan 11, 2020

Loads of potential, downgraded by mediocre and unrefined art, lowbrow humor, and no hook or attachment the the main characters.

The art is rough, blocky, and in some places just lazy, thought it's not the worst I've ever seen.  The plot is shallow, if it exists, and it has no 'hold' on the reader, just full of cliches.  The one original part of the entire thing is seemingly shoved to the side instead of capitalized on, and you get POV switches instead of side-by-sides of what 'they' is thinking.  (Is, not are, because hive mind... again, a cool concept.  Just not done well here.)

And I was honestly just turned off of the entire thing when the girl body peed herself though I kept reading a while after that- it didn't get much better.