Act Like You Love Me! - Reviews

Alt titles: My Butler, Not Lover, Obedient, Not Pure

Act Like You Love Me!
ReaperRiceCake's avatar
Aug 25, 2022

chap 66, ongoing. Art is good, no complaints.

I laughed a lot, it is a true com rom with drama side. The beginning is great, then the mood slightly decreases around chap 40-50 and I feel the main plot is also changing, and where is the plush? I miss scenes when the plush is involved.

But I still love main characters, with their specific personnalities and psychological illnesses, they are relatable ... I know it will never happen but I keep dreaming about the puppeteer gl in same bed with both male leads, eyebags and panic attak puppet. Maybe with the plush's help and some liters of soju?

sugarcookys's avatar
Jul 21, 2021

Unique plot ✔

Lovable and relatable characters ✔

Wonderful art ✔

Moments that will make you LOL ✔

This manhwa is the definition of Rom-Com. 100% recommended if you're in need of a good manhwa to read.

Trashmi69's avatar
Aug 30, 2022

Finally, a rom-com done like how it's supposed to. Had many instances where I just burst laughing out loud. The crazy part is that the characters seem to have depth into them, the struggles MC goes though actually hit home. I did say it's a great rom-com but it's not just Rom-com, it's more than that. There's also mental health awareness although I've been wondering why the male lead doesn't get therapy for his anxiety, the female lead helps with his anxiety but it's unhealthy to rely on her or rely on only meds.

Riverimex's avatar
Mar 31, 2021

OMG this is sooooo good! I literally recommend to anyone!

STORY

The story is unique and really funny! While reading this I always laugh on my own and people around me think I've lost it

(・∀・)

ART

The art is SOOOOOOOOO PRETTY! Every page is an art piece.

CHARACTERS

The characters are so cute and interesting at the same time. I want to meet them in real life!  (≧▽≦)

OVERALL

Beautiful, literally beautiful...If you like rom-com, this is literally worth checking out!

9.5/10 characters
n3vermind's avatar
Mar 19, 2021

I literally love this manga. I think this is the first time ive seen a plot like this. Not only is it extremely good and funny THE ART IS BEAUTIFULL. I recommend you read this manga, I always laugh so hard when i read this.

8.9/10 overall