Accidentally Summoned (Oops, sorry.) - Reviews

Alt titles: Tenseishichatta yo (Iya, Gomen), (Um, Sorry) I've Been Reincarnated!

Accidentally Summoned (Oops, sorry.)
Manthika's avatar
Aug 20, 2020

A cliche isekai, it's not bad but it's kind of boring.  The main character is reincarnated into a world where the entire magic system is Japanese, yet everyone in that world is pretty bad at pronouncing Japanese so his cheat is basically knowing his own language- and the ridiculous mana capacity god gave him.  He goes around doing OP kid stuff, being a genius, everything goes his way.  Goes to magic school, breaks the magic reading device, is generally OP, everything goes his way.  There are attempts at 'plot' but it's all just 'mysterious figure wants him dead but all their plots are easily foiled because he's OP' so.  There's that.

It's not terrible, it's just a bit boring.

SenseiMedo's avatar
Jul 15, 2022

I'd believe it if you told me that this manga was for kids aged 6 and below. It's that much of a childish unoriginal isekai.

Story: Some lame mc who is having it taught becomes of his super good looks and popularity, wanting to be ugly instead accidentally gets killed using a vase. (seriously the death was so ridiculous and not funny a truck would have been better).

MC tells god that he wants a normal life when reincarnated and gets reincarnated as super OP with handsome looks. Why so OP the plot is so bad that the language in a new world is Japanese and only he understands it so he's going to be the best at magic. What's worst is that there's no originality in world building its basically a Japanese system and Japanese looks and clothes, nothing new.

Goals? live a normal life.. yet mc goes out of his way to become OP at magic then half-ass hide it but it all let's exposed by chapter 20 and the whole premise and goal are gone. Enemy? some evil organisation that is out to kill the mc for no apparent reason and only mc.. what shitty writing.

Art: Start's good on chapter 1 but quickly degrees and doesn't match the story In the new world, no character building or depth as of chapter 20.

Characters: Just old plain Japanese people and Japanese cloth and setting. Nothing new and no character depth, building etc.

Frankly, this manga is blatantly for kids, there's no gore, no blood, no obscene scenes, just a whole childish vibe that is way under PG13. There's no point in reading this unless you're under 6 years old as it's just a crap shit pot.

LunethL's avatar
Jan 15, 2021

I read the description and figured I wouldn't like this manga, but it's not as bad as I expected. While filled with clichés, the manga does manage to use them in a fairly refreshing way. The biggest saving grace is that this story isn't about the OP young master being OP (though he is), but rather him trying to fit into the new world.

A nice read if you want to waste some time, but nothing groundbreaking in any way.

Mrukliwy's avatar
Feb 19, 2021

In short. MC is OP and is trying to hide his potential while occasionally being bullied by others.

Pretty stiff and petty. The amount of dialogues you can skip an still understand the premise is amazing. The most sad thing is the friend of the MC, cliche from bottom to the top, he serves as introduction, humor and low sarcasm (I wish he would appear less often).

Sorry for not being neutral but I'm a fan of natural flow and in this case the narrative follows the story to hard. It looks artificial and forced.

Art and Style is clean and easy to read.