A Terrified Teacher at Ghoul School! - Reviews

Alt title: Youkai Gakkou no Sensei Hajimemashita!

A Terrified Teacher at Ghoul School!
StripperJunior's avatar
Aug 8, 2021

Absolutely hilarious, loved every chapter that I read so far. It gives me vibes of Mairimashita Iruma-kun so if you liked that you'll definitely love this. I really love the characters in it, and even though I'm the type who usually doesn't like "wimpy" characters at all, I became fond of the MC.

daisy23112010's avatar
Jul 2, 2022

I laugh into tears when reading this.😂🤣🤣 And this manga is like the type to get more interesting the more you read. About chap 58 onwards the storylines start to show itself and it's not only about comedy anymore, I'm starting to see the Mc becomes Op now😊 and his student also start to express their love for theirs' teacher too.

konrice6472's avatar
Jul 12, 2023

THIS IS SOO GOOD!! One might think that its just the typical gag trope with the additional plot of a normal(but not so normal teacher) in a youkai school. But it has more to it while it may be comedic and  funny most times, there are also times where it gets into a serious atmosphere. This serious atmosphere really change my opinion on this manga and finished it in one day(still ongoing tho).

The plot twists and traumas and character developments of some characters is just so spectacular to see over the chapters. It has a lot more to see than just the comedic and gag side especially the plot twists which made me shock. It really reminds me of one of my faves called GINTAMA. If you have ever watched or read and love gintama before, you will definitely like this one....

NOW MANIFESTING THIS TO BE ADAPTED INTO AN ANIME SO MANY MORE PEOPLE COULD READ THIS MASTERPIECE!!!!!!!

9.9/10 overall
wrakaka's avatar
Dec 22, 2022

I love it! Its hilarious, the characters are all really unique en the details are just lovely! I love manga's where the main character is a teacher and I liked this one especially!

meextravagant's avatar
Jul 26, 2021

Absolutely. Hilarious! I loved it! This story puts a fantastic twist on being a teacher in a supernatural school. Most mangas and animes always have the teacher as weird but completely cool with the student's antics. Not this one. It was a blast to read.