A Sea of Conflicts - Reviews

A Sea of Conflicts
TheNuisance1's avatar
Apr 24, 2020

Honestly gotta lotta feels in the beginning but then suddenly, pointless unlikable side characters start to ruin the whole thing for me. Can we just please focus on the couple here than those around them? They pretty much killed the focus reading vibe for me....

Ponyo18's avatar
Mar 22, 2020

The feels. The mother effin feels for this manga. I really like the plot but DAYAM so frustrating! Like the side characters need to chill. The main character is such a cinnamon roll! And this needs a happy ending. Give it to me.

HONEY1290's avatar
Apr 27, 2021

The concept behind the story was interesting, but honestly the characters were so overdramatic, especially the green-eyed MC, as he kept crying every other scene that it got annoying suuuper fast.

YaoiGodAbove20's avatar
Jan 21, 2021

The art really evokes dem melodramatic feels to match with the supposedly sad story... but I felt like seeing constant drawings of sad "poetic" shit (like the holding of hearts for example) coupled with an explosion of melodramatic cheese created by crying just takes away all the feels we're supposed to FEEL. There are all sorts of way to make it sentimental this just ain't it. Weak characters, and even weaker side characters... that's why I've no emotions to spare SORRY. If you're here for the idea and cheese then you've come to the right place.