A Queen's Law of Survival - Reviews

Alt title: Huang Nu De Sheng Cun Fa Ze

A Queen's Law of Survival
mulletKid's avatar
Jul 10, 2022

I dropped the book immeditaly at chapter 17. She is literally 9 years old when she enters the magic accademy, and they're already forcing her into romantic relationships/situations Even if she is mentally an adult, it's disturbing to watch. She is 9. She shouldn't be pinned up against the wall, or being touched inappropriately.

Not only this being the case, the art is good, but the plot has very little potential.

I've read many books with the same plot, and I thought this one would be slightly different because of her past life, but I just got bored, and uncomfortable. 😭😭💀💀

falsity's avatar
Oct 17, 2021

I like this. It's not my favorite but I did enjoy reading it. The story is somewhat cliche but there are cute parts. The male leads are all pretty good but some aren't that great. They're all very possesive and overprotective of the female lead aswell. I also think their personalitys aren't that different. Well, there are some differences but are still very similar. I find this story somewhat similar to 'Who Made Me a Princess,' which isn't bad since I liked WMMAP, but that's just something. Ok here's my opinion on the art; I think the art is good. It's definitely very good art but I don't think it's the best style of art for a mahwa. It's a bit overdone(?) I think the chracter designs are very good, but I think it's a bit to shiney(?) I'm not sure these are the right words to describe the artwork. Also, when the fl was a baby I thought her head was drawn really big.

If you want to read this you can and you'd probably like it, but I don't think I would go out of my way to recommend this to people looking for a super amazing manhwa to read

7.5/10 story
MinecraftCow's avatar
Jul 6, 2021

The art is nice. It's quite different from the typical korean manhwas though. This one has more chibi style and the characters are cute rather than sexy you know?

Anyway, the characters are pretty cool. The story is also decent and moves at a brisk pace.

I'm giving this comic a 3/5 stars but I'm also dropping it simply because of personal preference. I was looking for a romance historical manhwa but this one doesn't involve a lot of romance unfortunately. It's more focused on adventure and comedy which are great but not really what I want.

If you like adventure and an interesting and resourceful female lead, this might be for you!

Edit: Thank you Svi for telling me that this is indeed, NOT a Korean manhwa lmao. I never noticed or bother looking since I read the translated version. So in regards to the art style, it doesn't look Korean but it is actually Chinese XD

Kangarooo's avatar
Feb 20, 2021

It's really cliche and the art isn't the best but it's okay enough to think some characters are handsome.. the story it self really is nothing special and the characters are pretty cliche too. Somethings are a little too unrealistic as in the way they talk is so cheesy and some things they do I get secondhand embarrassment. I cringed so hard too many times. It's ok too read if you bored and have nothing else better to do and just wanna fill time.

IrisWhite143's avatar
Nov 13, 2020

This is the typical, reborn as a baby and tries to gain favor story. It's good but a cliche