A Business Proposal - Reviews

Alt titles: Sanae Matseon, The Office Blind Date

A Business Proposal
Curiousmadra's avatar
Sep 22, 2020

At first I use to love both stories of both couples, now Im starting to hate both of them.  Let's start with the bosees Secretary and the girls best friend. They just constantly whine to each other and just create drama like the few stupid misunderstandings with them was just urghhhh. Whereas with the boss and the girl, it's like she hasn't a friggin clue what's going on and yet the boss is just forcing her against her will to marry him. Not to mention the grandfather getting involved like crikey bro!

The only great thing about the story is the stunning art like bro....look at this

It's such a shame for me that it turned out this way cause I effing hate dropping manga but it's just one of those times where I fall out of love from it unfortunately :/

mimipianisimo's avatar
Feb 28, 2021

If you've watched enough kdramas, this will be a rough read. I made it to chapter 63 yeah. Any kdrama trope you can think of is in this manhwa. It does absolutely nothing new with the formula. Misunderstandings are the only way the author can make this thing have a plot.

I will say that in some ways the relationships can be cute, but seeing the girls GUSH over the men they like gets to be too much as well. "OMG HE'S SO HOT" "OMG EVEN HIS BREATHING IS SEXY"... Like alright author...this is getting a little cringe.

Fake dating, rich man - poor girl relationship, i'll pay you to stop dating my child, blah blah blah. I'm tired.

Another thing...ML has almost no personality. His whole thing is "I'm rich CEO who doesnt like to waste time and im gonna MARRY this woman." Emphasis on him wanting to marry the FL regardless of what she thinks before even getting to know her. The only reason FL likes him seems to be his looks and his background. He's not nice. Not funny. Just handsome, has a good body, and rich.

Ponyo18's avatar
Jul 19, 2020

The only problem I have with this manga is the FL. She could just come clean and I'm %99.9 sure everything would be fine. But of course, she still hasn't done that. Not to mention how forceful the ML is.

I really do like the story, plots like these are hilarious and the art is just 👌

I'd definitely recommend reading this humorous romance.

Pilgrim3's avatar
Jun 5, 2021

Wow!!! What an amazing read!!!

Honestly, I would have to say this was probably my favourite romance manhwa! Let me tell you why I enjoyed it so much!

First of all the story. I know some people said that she should have just been honest, but where would be the fun in that? It was the hiding secretly, frantic runaways and careful planning to remain hidden that made the story so enjoyable and funny! Also, this isn't a dramatic and realistic story, it's a rom-com! Which means you have to take some of the things that happen with a grain of salt. I personally found the plot hilarious and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Secondly the art was amazing! It was so good to see the art improving as the story went on, and this art style is one of my personal favourites!

The best part of this story however was the characters! The FL was just the right amounts of awkward and adorable. Were there some parts she was slightly annoying? Yes! Was she relateable and funny as heck? Yes! And now for the ML... although he wasn't very nice at the beginning, I really enjoyed seeing his character develop and grow. He was everything a perfect ML is. Swoony? Check. Charismatic? Check. Supportive of the FL? Check. Vulnerable with the FL? Check! Honestly, he was one of my favourite ML ever and that's saying something.

I would also like to mention that I loved the secondary characters/their story. Her friend was selfish and rude sometimes, but Secretary Cha *insert heart eyes* was amazing!

Overall, I LOVED this manhwa. If you want a funny and romantic read, this is for you! Don't be swayed by bad reviews, give it a go yourself! You might hate it, but you might find a gem of a manhwa!

valenxiz's avatar
Feb 18, 2021

I have no words to describe how perfect "A Business Proposal" is. It's worth reading, I promise you! Let's start with the ML: he's handsome, rich, intelligent and cute... It's one of the few comics that made me cheer just for the ML, no matter how beautiful and what personality the others love interest had. Jeez, even I feel in love with him... He's so charming and cute, my phone's full of prints now! tehee! Ok, so after the hot and charming ML, we have the gorgeous, cute and caring FL: She's so sweet and funny... Because of this woman I doubted my sexuality a lot of times. Although, I don't like reading comics that focus on the side-characters too, I loved it, bacause all the other characters were as much perfect as the main-characters. The ending... I was really satisfied, even if I wanted to see them as parents... I'm happy! I feel so empty now that's over, but it can't be helped. You should really read this perfectly made comic, you won't regret it!