A Business Proposal - Reviews

Alt titles: Sanae Matseon, The Office Blind Date

A Business Proposal
Some1ridculous's avatar
Sep 22, 2020

At first I use to love both stories of both couples, now Im starting to hate both of them.  Let's start with the bosees Secretary and the girls best friend. They just constantly whine to each other and just create drama like the few stupid misunderstandings with them was just urghhhh. Whereas with the boss and the girl, it's like she hasn't a friggin clue what's going on and yet the boss is just forcing her against her will to marry him. Not to mention the grandfather getting involved like crikey bro!

The only great thing about the story is the stunning art like bro....look at this

It's such a shame for me that it turned out this way cause I effing hate dropping manga but it's just one of those times where I fall out of love from it unfortunately :/

Ponyo18's avatar
Jul 19, 2020

The only problem I have with this manga is the FL. She could just come clean and I'm %99.9 sure everything would be fine. But of course, she still hasn't done that. Not to mention how forceful the ML is.

I really do like the story, plots like these are hilarious and the art is just 👌

I'd definitely recommend reading this humorous romance.

ZeroTwoox's avatar
Oct 17, 2020

Hey

The story was good but not always, I continued to read because of the art. That's ammazing I don't know how many screenshots I have of the male lead and his secretary. (he would be better in a BL)^^

The characters are classic and the friend of the FL is so annoying sometimes but I like her dominant character withe the secretary.

Just read the manhua for the art hehe