A Beauty, A Fatal Concubine - Reviews

Alt title: Jiao Nu Du Fei

A Beauty, A Fatal Concubine
Luxie27's avatar
Dec 1, 2020

Re-review: I changed my review from 10 to 7 because they abruptively rushed the ending, they forgotten and left behind many of the plot crumbs. I was disappointed because I liked this.

1st Review: The story is great, she is no weak FL that could be swayed by feelings and the story has character developements. She did not love ML as soon as she met him but will gradually fall in love as it should have been alswell for other manhuas. The Artstyle does not change, It is great that we get to see the characters as they are not like other Manhuas that changes stories/artstyle halfway through the plot. And there is no over reacting here, nope, there is no "I hate this bitch, Now I will kill her!" The characters from Protagonist to Antagonist are sensible and more human. MOST RECOMMENDED, you shall not regret this 2020! Its enjoyable at any ages, So just read it!

Also the rate I gave was honest, It was not Leisurely written down. Everything I said, was truth, and nothing but the truth.

LordBAU's avatar
Jun 17, 2021

They had you going in the story getting all hooked and then they have the worst trashy rush ending in the world that leaves you so disappointed that you low key want to break your phone

IrisWhite143's avatar
Nov 13, 2020

I was a little scared that she might fall in love with the ML off that bat even after everything he did to her in her past life. I'm really happy that she decides instead to build herself up financially and slowly get revenge.

Batka714's avatar
Jul 14, 2023

i would've had given 10 only creators didn't rushed ending. it was a bliss. strong fl and her way of revenge. if u like drama revenge and clever fl it's what you are looking for.

svdk96's avatar
Jun 14, 2023

It was really good and then the end came out of nowhere, it couldn't even be an end, it was too rushed and left everything in the middle, I'm disappointed