10 Years That I Loved You the Most - Reviews

10 Years That I Loved You the Most
EchoEX's avatar
Jun 19, 2020

God, where do I start?

This Manhua is beautiful. The art style is very pleasing and pretty. The characters I very nicely developed and I personally loved all of them. The story was amazing. The journey of ZiShu was very, very sad. The story is very realistic, showing the struggles of love.

I sympathise with ZiShu, he's one of my favourite characters. His character development and his ending were written very well but I do wish the ending was a little happier.

Jiang's character development is also amazing.

Everything is amazing-

If you need to cry, this is a great read.

GigiDk8's avatar
Oct 15, 2020

From all the manga "Yaoi" I read this one is been getting my emotions all mess up, like what the hell man!! I love the story but at the same time the personality of the characters gets me really upset, but then I think to my self, people really go through this issues, cheating is so common that is hard to believe that even tho one party realizes the mistake they keep at it in the relationships, there is two roads that the relationship can take, either one for the better or for the worse and this one is making me upset and teary while I read it. I just feel bad for the Dr. and for that stupid Xian "the mistress" for been so stupid on hoping that he will leave his lover (of many years) for him, like you knew that he was involved with somebody else and you still decided to be a fucking mistress! what else were you expecting?!

I'm I right ?? What y'all think ??

LunaStekvolt's avatar
Aug 31, 2020

Well... where can I even start.I´m not someone who cries reading webtoons but this. OMG the story is so heartbreaking and sad.Is a very realistic story abou a very painful love so it hit me quite hard you know.This really made me feel bad and made me remember how fng hard life is.Truly a masterpiece.I think is a must read once in life.

mikeyroxas's avatar
Aug 31, 2020

This is the first yaoi manga i've read. I never thought a manga like this could bring so much emotion in me.

Loveanime2211's avatar
Aug 8, 2020

This story was very heartbreaking while I was looking at it I was already hesitant to read it because I cry easily but I thought I should read it I kept on hoping for a good ending like most of the mangas I read but this manga truly did show how heartbreaking love can be I loved all the characters and the art I'm still wishing for a happy ending but it's unfortunately the end I think this will stick with me for a while but I would definitely recommend you to read it overall