Zombieland Saga

...Secret Santa, you tricked me. I thought this show was about rapping zombies. This is a damn idol show. I hate idol shows.

Yeah, you swung and missed bad here, Santa. Idol shows are super not my thing, and this guy in the sunglasses is annoying. I hate to do it, but I think 3 episodes is all I'm willing to watch. I'm gonna drop this. Sorry.

Unique and different type of show with horrible CGI. Overall the first few episode were not what i was expecting. Then around EP 4 was more what i was thinking this would be, more idol like lol. Show had a few feels moments like bikers or papa story but was minor compared to anything else. Show was alright but nothing really special.

Tae best girl !

3/5

man, I'm so happy i scrolled down from the anime too look at Commets and then read up on people talking about dodging bullets with some epik titty physics

man, I'm so happy i scrolled down from the anime too look at Commets and then read up on people talking about dodging bullets with some epik titty physics

Highschool of the Dead, they actually cut it awkwardly, but there is a little more to that 1 scene to make it even goofier... heh

Back