Zombieland Saga

Ep. 9:
And after a semi-decent episode comes another lame one. How unexpected.
Do the zombies have some sort of filter that makes them unrecognisable to people who used to know them?
But the ending song was the first one I might have actually liked.
The song was decent, and they eased off CGI, it looks way better than it did

It was good enough, I like how they handled them meeting up except it was kind of ridiculous to not recognize that anime hairstyle. I'm under the impression she's so shocked she lied to herself that it isn't her, because I mean, she has a photo right there, either that or she did recognize her but she just punched her and let her go and didn't ask any questions. But I liked the tamagotchi sneak peak and the death scene!

Anyway, can they be called zombies if they are biting people and they aren't transforming to zombies? Or will they transform later?

Ep. 9:
And after a semi-decent episode comes another lame one. How unexpected.
Do the zombies have some sort of filter that makes them unrecognisable to people who used to know them?
But the ending song was the first one I might have actually liked.
I don't even recognize myself.

Ep 7

• The van joke was fun
  • The spray was fun
  • Not a lot of rock for something called rock...
  • Ofc a storm...
  • Why the megaphone?
  • No CG on the first act was nice and got my hopes up...only to be crushed by the CG on the girls themselves. Even the people in the crowd comment on the CG being weird...
    vx2l1fo.png

• White haired girl has a great voice sound.
  • Last song was just utter garbage

So overall, again a mediocre episode. People keep saying the episodes are getting better again...well they don't suck total balls, just sucking one of the balls.

9 lol I liked this episode but I'm a bit put off to comment on this show now that its apparently some kind of "symbol of the trans community" on twitter. Kinda hard to keep liking it.

Nah I had watched this a week ago actually. Guy basically says that if you use the word trap then you hate trans people and I just can't agree with that
It's a bit more nuanced what she said, but I don't blame you for oversimplifying it. It's nothing I did not expect from you.
But saying that trans people have a mental illness does the job, too, so I guess she is correct after all.

It's a bit more nuanced what she said, but I don't blame you for oversimplifying it. It's nothing I did not expect from you.
But saying that trans people have a mental illness does the job, too, so I guess she is correct after all.
"If you hate trans people obviously you're going to be Ok using the word trap" words right from the guy's mouth...

"If you hate trans people obviously you're going to be Ok using the word trap" words right from the guy's mouth...
1. "He" is a she.
2. Two scenarios:
  • You either deny that using "trap" towards transgender people is not a slur. Then I'd like a reason for that.
  • Or you fall into the category of people who use the term "trap" exclusively for certain 2D characters that are not transgender to begin with. Which she excluded in the beginning with basically a "It's silly and here's why, but you do you."
But what am I doing here, a critical thinker like you picks up on the nuances with ease. I'm sorry for being so insolent.

1. "He" is a she.
2. Two scenarios:
  • You either deny that using "trap" towards transgender people is not a slur. Then I'd like a reason for that.
  • Or you fall into the category of people who use the term "trap" exclusively for certain 2D characters that are not transgender to begin with. Which she excluded in the beginning with basically a "It's silly and here's why, but you do you."
But what am I doing here, a critical thinker like you picks up on the nuances with ease. I'm sorry for being so insolent.
1. That's pretty clearly a dude's voice. You mean the youtuber is trans too? Oh. Now it makes sense.
2. Referring to 2D characters who identify as Male as traps isn't silly just because other people later used it as a transphobic slur especially when he proved that the term originated to mean femboys who could be mistaken for girls. I'm using it the way it was originally intended. The reason he thinks this is because later on it was also used to refer to trans people. That's what I think is silly because on one hand not all trans people are convincing and on the other being a trap should never be seen as a bad thing in my opinion. It's just a certain aesthetic.

So either way I fundamentally disagree with this video. The word trap works just fine to describe this type of character. But to suggest that people who use it are transphobic is something I'm particularly not going to stand for, for obvious reasons.

Back