Zombieland Saga

I have this sneaking suspicion, this is going to be shitty to be honest. We haven't heard much of a single lick of information about this, and it's getting close to Fall. Call me incredibly skeptical, and it's also weird, they just showed live action shit in the teaser trailer to me.

I have this sneaking suspicion, this is going to be shitty to be honest. We haven't heard much of a single lick of information about this, and it's getting close to Fall. Call me incredibly skeptical, and it's also weird, they just showed live action shit in the teaser trailer to me.
I hope it's really cheesy live-action with some anime dickery slapped on it. And not cheap animation mixed with cheaper CGI.

It's pretty sad though, the author of that series is apparently dead.

It's true, he died last year :( Stopped working on the manga in 2013 already, though. I think there's enough chapters left to warrant a new season, but it seems highly unlikely that we'll ever see it. Not that HotD is a must-watch but I thought it was damn entertaining and the zombie apocalpyse stuff was done pretty well. With all the other shit that gets sequels left and right, why not this one? I guess I just want more Saeko.

That Zombieland Saga teaser trailer looks pretty vacuous to me btw.

It's true, he died last year :( Stopped working on the manga in 2013 already, though. I think there's enough chapters left to warrant a new season, but it seems highly unlikely that we'll ever see it. Not that HotD is a must-watch but I thought it was damn entertaining and the zombie apocalpyse stuff was done pretty well. With all the other shit that gets sequels left and right, why not this one? I guess I just want more Saeko.

That Zombieland Saga teaser trailer looks pretty vacuous to me btw.
Those titty physics that dodge bullets was prime.

Those titty physics that dodge bullets was prime.

ComposedFineAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

Saeko > everyone else

ComposedFineAnchovy-size_restricted.gif

Saeko > everyone else

I remember some nerd did the math on how fast her boobs would have to be flopping to avoid the bullet and it was something like twice as fast as a topline jet fighter. Her boobs are moving so fast they'd be emitting a high pitch sound like when a jet comes screaming by.

The PV tells me nothing about Zombieland. In a more optimistic age I'd be hoping the studio is just playing its cards close to the chest, but I don't have a good feeling about this. MAPPA isn't known for their subtlety.

The PV tells me nothing about Zombieland. In a more optimistic age I'd be hoping the studio is just playing its cards close to the chest, but I don't have a good feeling about this. MAPPA isn't known for their subtlety.

Yeah, anytime when PVs are super late, that's usually the sign of a troubled production to me, and bad news. Also a mobile gaming company is involved, and we all know how those turn out.

Assuming this'll be as good as something like Bahamut is gonna be stretching it too much. Also damn Mamoru Miyano, if I end up watching the show I just hope he'll keep his mouth shut. I don't want to endure another one of his whiny performances.

Assuming this'll be as good as something like Bahamut is gonna be stretching it too much. Also damn Mamoru Miyano, if I end up watching the show I just hope he'll keep his mouth shut. I don't want to endure another one of his whiny performances.

I actually like Miyano a lot, and he can put in good performances. But man, when he gets a bad character role, it does get real bad, and it's the fucking worst thing in the goddamn universe, like being some pathetic annoying ass whiny teenager. *COUGH* King's game *COUGH*

I actually like Miyano a lot, and he can put in good performances. But man, when he gets a bad character role, it does get real bad, and it's the fucking worst thing in the goddamn universe, like being some pathetic annoying ass whiny teenager. *COUGH* King's game *COUGH*
Yeah I love his performance as Kida Masaomi and Yagami Light, but his most recent roles that I saw has been nothing but edgelord crybabies. If he keeps doing those kinds of roles he'll be on par with Yuuki Kaji.

Back