Yume Oukoku to Nemureru 100 Nin no Ouji-sama

Discussion in 'Specific Anime Discussion' started by ZetsubouKaiji, May 24, 2018.

1. ZetsubouKaiji

ZetsubouKaiji Forum Moderator Database Moderator

2. Shikiya

Shikiya Well-Known Member

I dont know why but I have it marked want to watch.
    Title translates to 'Dream Kingdom and 100 Princes Who Can Sleep'
    Sounds like either sophisticated fantasy, or some fujoshi/otome stuff.

ZetsubouKaiji likes this.
  3. q66

q66 Active Member

Posted by q66 on Jul 5, 2018
    move to currently airing, please

episode 1:

i've seen better otome harems and i haven't even seen any

stopped paying attention somewhere in the middle of the episode

4. BurntJelly

BurntJelly Well-Known Member

Reverse harem is as reverse harem does. But why are they never good?

Dropped 10mins into episode 1. I realized it was reverse harem by the OP, but I gave it a chance. Not the worst thing, but nowhere near good enough to watch.

5. Bubblebishie

Bubblebishie New Member

I like reverse harems and admit I do like this one , it's pretty funny ( mainly because of prince kiel ) if you like reverse harems then give it chance. I've dropped a few RH this season but not this one

6. ValkyrieNight

ValkyrieNight Well-Known Member

So she is taken to this world as the princess who has the power to awaken the sleeping princes trapped in rings by the evil dream yokes. Why then are all the princes she meets awake and kickin' bar the first one???!!!!:@_@:

BoringGenius and mclementine like this.
  7. Helbaworshipper

Helbaworshipper Database Moderator

I know your confusion...

I got three episodes in and I feel sad... There's two reverse harem shows this season... and I've dropped both of them. I just can't get into something that feels a lot like that samurai alternate world based one from a season or two ago. I can't remember, but I remember trying my best to stay interested.

BoringGenius likes this.
  8. ftxellie

ftxellie New Member

This anime plot twist confuse me ALOT. Like the protagonist/heroine suppose to be the princess, but instead the story focus more on KIHEL. I don’t recommend this anime, the plot twist is bad. But overall the characters was okay.

BoringGenius likes this.
    Last edited: May 24, 2020