You're one of 368,507 people pwned in the Anime-Planet data breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racle

So, anyone else got this email from Have I been Pwned? :pokerface:

Date of breach: 1 Jan 2016

Number of accounts: 368,507

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, IP addresses, Passwords, Usernames

Description: In approximately 2016, the anime website Anime-Planet suffered a data breach that impacted 369k subscribers. The exposed data included usernames, IP and email addresses, dates of birth and passwords stored as unsalted MD5 hashes and for newer accounts, bcrypt hashes. The data was provided to HIB by

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh. Chinese State Intelligence already has my social security number so what's the harm in knowing what ecchi shit I'm into
And I assume you didn't use same email+password combo anywhere else than anime-planet? :P

If you did, then whoever has the data can try that combo to different sites. So there is possibility that who got data get access to another service with your login info, so not only your anime-planet echhi is compromised. :)

And I assume you didn't use same email+password combo anywhere else than anime-planet? :P

If you did, then whoever has the data can try that combo to different sites. So there is possibility that who got data get access to another service with your login info, so not only your anime-planet echhi is compromised. :)

2016?! shit... I better go back into the past and change everything before it happened! Thanks for the heads up!

No. It's for stopping you from changing your name to Gozza. :P

Just so you know, I wanted to change my name back for a giggle but somebody took the username...
Surprise, surprise... that's never happened to me before.

Thanks. Snarky little cow thought she was all that cause she was a cashier and I was just the cart monkey. Well jokes on her. I got employee of the month, and she was working minimum wage with three kids.

So take that, Michelle! HAHAHAHA!

She gave me this odd look though and said, "Do I fucking know you?" which felt like it was the right time to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back