Your Personal Favorite OP & ED?

not listed in any particular order:

B'z - Mienai Chikara (Jigoku Sensei Nube)

Hyde - Season's Call (Blood+)

Gackt - Oasis (Hokuto no Ken)

GARNiDELiA - Ambiguous (Kill la Kill)

Damn, this is rough.

FMA gave us Yui's "Again" which is a fucking banger, and also Asian Kung-Fu Generation's Rewrite, which goes toe-to-toe with it.

Asian Kung-Fu also gave us "After Dark" from Bleach, which is the only good part of that show.

Another classic is Tommy Heavenly6's "Black Paper Moon" from Soul Eater. Damn that's a good song.

One of my all time favorite ED though goes to Blue Exorcist. Kuroki Meisa's "Wired Life" is such a chill song, I love it.

Two of my almost constantly impressed with bands one OP and EDs are Kishida Kyoudan & the Akeboshi rockets, and Man With a Mission.

Kishida's songs for High School of the Dead, Strike the Blood, and Gate. Man's best work are "database" from Log Horizon, "My Hero" for Inuyashiki, and their best song, "Take Me Under" was also used for Inuyashiki.

The Oral Cigarettes are also cool. They did "Black Memory" for Ajin: Demin-Human and "Frenzy Hey Kids" for Noragami.

FREE did a song for "Mushibugyo" called "Denshin Unchained" that gets my damn blood pumping to this day. Very fast, very cool.

Queen Bee did the theme for the Dororo remake, and it deserves the fire the name calls for. "Give Me Fire" is fucking dooooooope, and really showcases the singer's ridiculous range.

Lastly, I couldn't, in good conscious, make this list without mentioning Maximum! The Hormone. "Zetsubo Billy" and "What's Up People" were iconic in Death Note.

Hard to pick one when a good quarter of my songs are anime openings/endings/soundtracks. One of my favorites would definitely be the Shinsekai Yori ending. Exceptional song for an exceptional anime.

Back