Your Personal Favorite OP & ED?

A bunch of the openings and endings I was thinking to post are already here so I'm v proud of many of you.
Anyway tho, I will never stop obsessing over how good this intro is. It's a damn shame that neither Italy OR the US got it :/
This is one I keep getting stuck in my head all the time lately:
Also more Lupin obsessing cuz I have a problem and series 3 is VERY UNDERRATED. This intro is also the most 80s thing to ever come out of Lupin and I love it:
For endings, this is the one Yu Yu Hakusho song I prefer in Japanese, real damn catchy song:
And lastly...hm.....my favorite Jojo ending. It's v solid and I adore it:

Mahjong has never been so ham:

Such a glorious ED, I still cry tears every time. I only wish there were more anime with ridiculous and funny theme songs.

It makes me wonder if the OPs who start these are spies for Youtube looking for vids to kill from my Anime OP/ED playlist....
I promise you I am a Normal 4’11 girl who’s in college and still lives at home with my parents ;-;
I’m not a spy

If you get tired of all the anime with Japanese opening songs then try these:

These are three personal favorites both because they're great song choices that match with their respective shows, but also because it's refreshing to hear a different style of music sometimes.

If you get tired of all the anime with Japanese opening songs then try these:

These are three personal favorites both because they're great song choices that match with their respective shows, but also because it's refreshing to hear a different style of music sometimes.
Oh the mushishi openings are lit. I was just coming over here to post shiver because of how chill it is, but you beat me by a mile.
---------
Guess I'll share my favorite 90s cheesy goodness
Perfection
ILL TRUS U FOREVERRR

Attack on Titan OP 2, Air OP (Tori no Uta), and Tokyo Ghoul's Unravel, there are my top 3 openings of all time.

ED, I think i'll bet on all the ending theme of Natsume Yuujinchou.

One personal favorite:
Squid-girl season one.
The opening perfectly displays what the anime is like, has an infectious attitude and gets you ready for the anime.
The ending is a gently glide down to earth from the anime, letting you off easily, like the best end of a rollercoaster.
I don't like the openings and endings for their music and animation, but how they prepare the viewer for the anime and how they let the viewer feel as the episode ends.

Anime Naruto shippuden -Ending-7 first kiss good bay ..Favourite character asuma sensei and -Naruto shippuden -opening 1 heros come back kakashi sensei.

Okay, so I have some new favorites since last time. my favorite OPS are: Greed from Detective Conan, Uninstall from Bokurano, Take the Wave from Golgo 13 and bara wa utsukushiku chiru from Rose of Versailles. I don't really remember endings that great, but the one from Erased is great, along with Koigokoro kagayaki nagara, sekai wa mawaru to iu keredo and kanashii hodo kyou no yuuhi kirei da ne, all 3 from Detective Conan.

o, and te openin to Angel beats is amazing.

definitely the op from guilty crown season 1, My Dearest from Supercell. And lately the op of aohura x machinegun has gotten itself stuck in my head as well. Don't really have a favorite ending, cause I tend to skip those. Of opening themes I have a whole playlist I regularly put on repeat, they are sung in Japanese and I dont understand a word, but man they sure make them catchy nonetheless.

Since last time I posted here I got some new ones that I happen to love
Kaiba OP
This OP is one of the best ones I've ever seen, the whole show's OST is actually brilliant.

March comes in like a lion ED 2
I love all the themes, but this one is the best IMO, the one that follows it is the first OP

Lu over the wall
No, stfu, you're not seeing a pattern with Yuasa shows, Okay?

Shouwa Genroku 2 OP
The video makes it even better.

Night is short, walk on girl
I still assure you it has nothing to do with Yuasa, partially.

Fate/Exponential
https://youtu.be/qrW8FMx96d0 (since I hit the 5 media files limit)
The show is shit, but I like the ED, it's seriously memorable.

Gurazeni OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCF4XGboe4Y
It's by far the best part about the show, also the show's OST is brilliant as a whole, unlike the show which seems to be a tame sports.

Back