Yotsuba&!

Discussion in 'Specific Manga Discussion' started by Arterious, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Arterious

Arterious New Member

Yotsuba&!
    Alt title: Yotsubato!

Synopsis, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual chapters and first impressions of this manga here. Full reviews should be posted here.

Ok, so new manga by kiyohiko azuma, same person who did azumanga daioh!

Anyone read it? My brother got me the first book *just released as im told* for my birthday. The characters are DEFINATLY unique personality wise. I'm about halfway throught he book and already its quite wacky and interesting. Anyone else read it yet?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2017
  2. Masakari

Masakari Grumpy Twenty-something Old Timer

I've been interested in this for a while (because I love Azumanga so much) but haven't checked it out yet. Might stop by the local manga shop and flip through it today.

3. Arterious

Arterious New Member

okaa, passed the halfway mark. its pretty good. funny as heck. Already have my two favorite characters :) Jumbo and asagi RULE hehe.

4. Garylikesmanga

Garylikesmanga New Member

I'm passed the first chapter of volume 7. I never thought I'd like something more than Azumanga Daioh, but Yotsuba is just to funny. I end up reading it over and over, again. I started reading it on an online manga website, because my local bookstore was unable to order it for me, for whatever reason. I quickly stopped reading online after I got my hands on the first six volumes, and I'm patiently waiting for it as it comes to the US.

My favorites are Jumbo, Daddy, Yotsuba, Yanda, Asagi, and Miura.

5. foryouranime

foryouranime Guest

I adore Yotsuba. I'm so in love with the dad. The story captures what odd little creatures children really are ^_^

6. BrainBlow

BrainBlow Well-Known Member

I'm reading Yotsuba now. I'm on chapter 64.
    This manga is so horrifyingly cute and gut wrenchingly funny at the same time!
    Currently I know of no other manga so deserving of a high-budget anime adaptation.

7. mussolini

mussolini Member

Volume 11 just came out, how do we get it to added to the database?

8. Yakoz

Yakoz Well-Known Member

Posted by Yakoz on Jul 11, 2017
    Starting this manga I thought for sure Yotsuba was going to be one of those SoL YuruYuri or NNB style with a cute main character that seems to be so appealing to many. When I finished the character I thought it was genuinely funny. Yotsuba is a great MC with a high comedic value. Looking forward to reading more of it.