Yona of the Dawn

Discussion in 'Specific Manga Discussion' started by AngelBeatsYui, Sep 7, 2015.

1. AngelBeatsYui

AngelBeatsYui Database Moderator

Yona of the Dawn
    Alt title: Akatsuki no Yona

Synopsis, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual chapters and first impressions of this manga here. Full reviews should be posted here.

So this hasn't got a thread yet but I think I should make one so here we go XD
    Now lets discuss this manga like every other specific manga thread. :drink:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Mythopoet

Mythopoet New Member

Re: Akatsuki no Yona (Manga)

Hey there! I read this manga too. How far have you read?

3. AngelBeatsYui

Re: Akatsuki no Yona (Manga)

^ I'm pretty much up to date, I might be behind on a couple of chapters though

4. Mythopoet

Mythopoet New Member

5. AngelBeatsYui

Zeno is hot, very hot, even when he's covered in blood.
    Overall good chapter, I feel like it's developing really good but it all seems to be coming to an end, maybe this is the final arc... Who knows...

6. AngelBeatsYui

Chapter 128
    Nice to know that even Yona is effected by girly things, like periods. I mean it was sweet and all for a bonding session between princesses but I just found it a bit weird XD

I wonder if we're reaching a climax here, will the dragons fight on the opposing side... who knows but this is getting interesting. Pretty decent chapter.

7. Yakoz

Yakoz Well-Known Member

Posted by Yakoz on Jul 11, 2017
    I decided to check Yona of the Dawn out since a friend of mine insisted so much.
    Apparently my "never check synopsis, just read/watch based on tags" worked this time because I appreciated last 2 pages a lot. Rip. I'm not into the lovey-dovey shoujo part, but the dramatic cliffhanger was worth it. Definitely interested in the rest. From what I can expect Yona is going to learn how to love Hak and blablabla.. See you in chapter 2

8. yonakahoko

yonakahoko New Member

how to read in this site for the manga?is this only for recommendations?

9. Zed60K

Zed60K Database Moderator

Posted by Zed60K on Mar 31, 2018