Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon

Considering the fact that I've grown up with Inu-Yasha, I was always curious at the idea of a continuation. Though I am a bit nervous with shounen continuations, especially considering how others have screwed up. Hopefully Rumiko will be involved with the story, and it looks like Director Satoh has some experience, even though the only series he's worked on are idol anime. https://www.anime-planet.com/people/teruo-satoh
Probably due to nostalgia, I'm a little bit excited. Its worth keeping an eye on at least.

I was actually gonna dismiss this at first but the premise actually sounds... kind of interesting? Maybe I'll look into this one once it ends and I can binge, anyone know how long it's gonna be?

I was actually gonna dismiss this at first but the premise actually sounds... kind of interesting? Maybe I'll look into this one once it ends and I can binge, anyone know how long it's gonna be?
I tried checking MAL but it looks like it doesn't have an entry. The only information on it right now is that its coming out Fall 2020. Unless of course the Coronavirus somehow manages to affect even its release date, which I hope doesn't happen.

I'll only watch it if Rumiko Takahashi is working on it. Tbh we need a Maison Ikkoku OVA now.

Ikkoku could definitely do with a new coat of paint so agreed. I'd also take new Ranma 1/2.

Not sure about the point of this particular thing though. I enjoyed Inu Yasha back then too but Takahashi has better series to revitalize imo. Also, kids.

Ikkoku could definitely do with a new coat of paint so agreed. I'd also take new Ranma 1/2.

Not sure about the point of this particular thing though. I enjoyed Inu Yasha back then too but Takahashi has better series to revitalize imo. Also, kids.
I loved the shit out of the manga back in the day. Borrowed all them volumes from the library because they had all that good shit.

It seems there's a new trailer for Yashahime now.
But now I feel a bit curious in regards to Sesshomaru's daughters. Did Sesshomaru end up with Rin, or is someone else the mother? I feel like I have more questions than answers now.

Back