W'z

Episode 8:

Man, these people are just full of catchphrases, huh? Mesh, SUGE, positive thinking, holy Jesus. And unwarranted bursts of drama too, yeah, that's one other thing these people are full of. Of all the anime I've ever seen, W'z has got to be set in the most boring universe possible, with the most unlikable and unmemorable characters this side of the animated world. I can't believe I have to watch even more of this shit tomorrow. This show's got a total of 13 episodes and that's short, I know, but fuck me, this show doesn't even deserve a proper run of 13 episodes.

Listen, I almost laughed at the subtitles bit and the groovy old man, but then I realized I wasn't supposed to give a shit about any of this. So into the garbage that chuckle went. If only I could do the same for this show. I don't know why I'm still watching this, to be honest.

2RX4v.jpg

2RX4w.jpg

*sobs uncontrollably and pulls out his hair* what the fuck are you people even talking about

2RX4s.jpg

but hey, at least they're self-aware

2RX4t.jpg

2RX4u.jpg

and okay, but this was funny though

Anyway, today's song is brought to you by a producer who actually knows his shit:

Episode 8:

Man, these people are just full of catchphrases, huh? Mesh, SUGE, positive thinking, holy Jesus. And unwarranted bursts of drama too, yeah, that's one other thing these people are full of. Of all the anime I've ever seen, W'z has got to be set in the most boring universe possible, with the most unlikable and unmemorable characters this side of the animated world. I can't believe I have to watch even more of this shit tomorrow. This show's got a total of 13 episodes and that's short, I know, but fuck me, this show doesn't even deserve a proper run of 13 episodes.

Listen, I almost laughed at the subtitles bit and the groovy old man, but then I realized I wasn't supposed to give a shit about any of this. So into the garbage that chuckle went. If only I could do the same for this show. I don't know why I'm still watching this, to be honest.

2RX4v.jpg

2RX4w.jpg

*sobs uncontrollably and pulls out his hair* what the fuck are you people even talking about

2RX4s.jpg

but hey, at least they're self-aware

2RX4t.jpg

2RX4u.jpg

and okay, but this was funny though

Anyway, today's song is brought to you by a producer who actually knows his shit:

How on earth do you write so many damn words about this show? ;-;

Episode 9:

After pissing around for eight episodes the anime finally gets off its ass and explains the plot, and it's highly underwhelming. Green haired guy is sleazy and manipulative, but he's not exactly the kind of antagonist that provokes a strong reaction. His goal is questionable, but not to the extent where everyone is getting worked up to kick his ass in a big battle. It's manufactured drama out of nowhere because it's time for the anime to climax. Given the lack of action so far I'm guessing a lot of the last four episodes are going to be moral debates about using the ziggurat to bring new resources into this world and threatening the economic balance. I'm already bored just typing that out, I'm dreading watching four episodes of it.

How on earth do you write so many damn words about this show? ;-;

Shittalking just comes so naturally to me, I guess. W'z brings out the best and the worst in me, I hate it.

2RYvn.jpg

... he says, right before dumping an entire load of spoken exposition on the poor audience.

After pissing around for eight episodes the anime finally gets off its ass and explains the plot, and it's highly underwhelming. Green haired guy is sleazy and manipulative, but he's not exactly the kind of antagonist that provokes a strong reaction. His goal is questionable, but not to the extent where everyone is getting worked up to kick his ass in a big battle. It's manufactured drama out of nowhere because it's time for the anime to climax. Given the lack of action so far I'm guessing a lot of the last four episodes are going to be moral debates about using the ziggurat to bring new resources into this world and threatening the economic balance. I'm already bored just typing that out, I'm dreading watching four episodes of it.

Throw in a girl who isn't thinking so positively anymore to spice things up even more and give the MC an even bigger reason to care about whatever the shit is going on. I hate this show so much.

2RYvo.jpg

Big fucking deal, I can do all that myself and I don't even need a lame whacko facility to do any of it.

And that's it, that wraps up my commentary for the week. I went and used up all my words yesterday, so that's all you're getting from me now.

In the meantime, here's a nice tune to send you off to whatever's left of the weekend:

Episode 10:

The fight between MC-Kun and BoringLoveInterest was so dumb and pointless. It's a dumb misunderstanding taken to an insane extreme.

I don't even know what the point of the plot is now. There are no steaks and no tension. Now MCBlandyFace is going to have a pointless fight with his jive talking father instead of just having a conversation to work out their issues. Screw this show.

Episode 11:

Well, the episode answers a few questions, but I don't know if sitting through all that nauseating action to get those answers was worth it. Considering how low stakes the conflict is and how anticlimactically everything turns out most of this could have wrapped up the Handshakers storyline in a better paced OVA.

Anyway guess now it's on to a half assed battle with Green antagonist.

Episode 9
2S5j3.png

Did they seriously just name this guy Midori (green) and give him green eyes/hair because he's an environmentalist? I didn't realize that wanting to save the earth literally meant going green...

Better than having green hair for one season and then brown the next. "Screw the rules I have green hair!"

Better than having green hair for one season and then brown the next. "Screw the rules I have green hair!"
Wait.. what? Did something like that actually happen? Was Green a character in Handshakers too? (I havent seen it so I have no clue.) With hair like that though, I wouldnt blame him for wanting to get it dyed literally any other color xD

Wait.. what? Did something like that actually happen? Was Green a character in Handshakers too? (I havent seen it so I have no clue.) With hair like that though, I wouldnt blame him for wanting to get it dyed literally any other color xD

Yu-gi-oh season zero Kaiba has green hair. Apparently that random rich guy is green haired in hand shakers.

Episode 12

Well Midori's backstory was generic and edgy as could be. And maybe I'm just really stupid, but what were those green stones and how did he get them implanted into his body? And why tf did they perform surgery to remove them with him wide awake?

Anyway, the "fight" was short, boring, and basically pointless, like every other fight in this show thus far. I can't believe I'm saying this, but the fights in Hand Shakers were more eventful. I hope the last episode at least has some entertainment value, and doesn't have to use the awful CG chains to attain it.

The only good thing about this episode is the track that plays when kid Midori formally announces that he will be Butler boy's master forever.

Episode 13 (final)

I'm so glad this mess is over.

So, what was the point of Midori Okiuke? Why did he or his plot line even exist? When Hand Shakers ended and when this began, it seemed the main plot was looking for Koyori's sister and awkward pedophile. ...But then that was just thrown in at the end for a few seconds as an after thought, only to continue with Midori.

Tbh, I'm not sure if I'm just stupid, there really was no plot surrounding green guy, or the dialogue was just so boring and vague that it was hidden in there. Whatever. I'm definitely not watching this again to find out.

No entertainment value in this episode or the entire show, and they had to bring back the infamous chains. 90% boring exposition and dialogue, plot "twists" (I already knew Yukiya was pedophile and Koyori's sisters son from the beginning,) and just a whole lot of nothing. No reason for this to sequel to exist.

While technically better than Hand Shakers, this was definitely more boring.

The only thing this franchise will be remembered for is the CG chains. 1/5

Episode 2

full.png

Mankind had a- oh, wait, this goes by the bible so it's correct and WAHHOOOOO

YO THIS IS SOME KICKASS JAZZ REMIX YO AND ALL THIS LEWD HANDHOLDING AND SHIT ANAD MESHING OF CGI AND TRADIOINODF TADT- TRADITOINAL IS FUCKBALLS AWESOME

I GOT A JAZZ BONER

YO THESE FUCKERS BE SKATING AND SHIT LIKE SOME CHAMPIONE SKATING- MAGICAL- FUCK I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE SHOW BUT IT HAD FUCKING AESOME SKATING NAD SHIT

FUCK NON-CAPS IN THIS HALNDHIOLDING SHIT AND HOLDING HANDS TO CHARGE LEWD ENERGY AND SHIT

LOOK AT HIM HAUL ASS YO

GO HANDS IN THE BACKGROUND REAL WORLD REFERENCE YO

WHERE THE OP AT

WHERE IS HIS EQUIPS YO THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE AS FUCK

This OP is kinda bringing me out of my funky groove dog style.

Now it's kicking up a- Wid? Wiz? Right...

Know what? Fuck this OP. Ain't no scratching, not remixing, no CHIKKA CHIKKA SHAKA KHAN SHAKA SHAKA SHAKA KHAN

Shit, them people walking looks weird.

Thefsdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

OH shit taht was a lot f rum in that dirnk.

But I sti ll smell lime and not enough coke.

Oh shit that door is like some trip ass crazy shit yo
Shit the camera mvoe oh shit man that is some cfucking cracy ass shit yo.
Shit man, the camera is just like so smooth and not shaky nand shit, Shit man the druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs
Wait ,how far is this ago?
DROP THAT FUCKING BEAT YO

THAT IS MY SFUCKING SHIT SON YO YO YOTHAT IS SOME FUCKING ASS FUCKING BOMB ASS FUCKING BEATS YO SHIT MAN SHIT THAT FUCING DRUM IS FUCKING HARD MAN YO THAT IS SOME FUCKING ASS FUCKING ASS DOPE BEATS

FUCK MAN THIS SHIT IS CONSTANT AND SHIT
HOLY FUCKBALLS A CAKE THAT LOOKS LIKE A CAKE BY NOT BEING PERFECT AND SHIT THIS IS AMAZING

FUCK YEAH HIS MUSIC IS FUCKING HARD AS FUCK YO SOME FUCKING ASS PIMP ASS PLUNDERPHONICS DOPE REMIX AND SHIT

Nothing is...

Wait...
Is anything happening?

Wait a minute... what happened to First Guy?

MESH

This is just a recap of HandShaking and

So... Original Mesh is in Ziggurat, had his wish granted? To cure... her, right?

Wait... what? Oh shit, what just happened?

Are we seeing 2 Chainz again?

My feet are cold, brb getting some socks unless @MistLiigh stole them.

I'm back.

They're takingsgfvx abougrf space.

Why is this shit the beat all again?

I vgiv less shits than Amu- Azus- Asura.

Music is som dope ass hist shit
fukin wrd mn

i triesd

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MILF ALERT
The fuck? his dad looks like an older brother. Like, not a dad. But shit man, his mom is hot.

I'm falling asleep but holy shit the OST outclasses everyting else in this show aside from camera angles.
Fuckkn straingt ass moneys.

Franco Finally Finishes this Fucking Show I

Okay, let's do this! Watch out again for the usuals, by which I mean the usual horde of screencaps and side comments, plus a Goon Trax track per episode. This show sucks balls, but at least we'll always have the music.

2SNLr.jpg

Look, I know I wail about Magical Girl Asuka's eyes a lot, but shit, man, those magical girls ain't got nothing on these Hando Shakers.

2SNLt.jpg

That's like, the absolute worst career path for a young seishonen to make, you realize?

2SNLu.jpg

'Cos he's a Hando Shaker too, GEDDIT? HA!

2SNLv.jpg

Pretty sure that's what all the kids say is masturbating, bouya.

2SNLw.jpg

And I'm pretty sure that's something us older folk like to call stalking, bouya.

2SNLz.jpg

OH SHIT WHAT WAIT why am I acting so surprised I literally just saw this in a flashback a few minutes ago

2SNLA.jpg

WELL GUESS WE'LL BOTH JUST DIE ON THIS MOTORBIKE

2SNLK.jpg

I DUNNO, MAN, THAT SOUNDS SUPER INDECENT

2SNLB.jpg

THIS WHOLE GIG IS POINTLESS AND NOTHING MATTERS WHY THE FUCK WERE THESE TWO LOVEBIRDS EVEN FIGHTING WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF ANY OF THIS FUCKING FUCK ME

Why did I decide to finish W'z, you ask?

Well, it's my life, technically, but I had to find a witty way to put that song in there.

2SNM5.jpg

"man, who cares if that's all we ever made them do since episode one, huh my man?"

2SNM9.jpg

Life's a bitch and then you die... but not before living long enough to see the stupidest show in the world make the most forced reference to such a classic.

2SNMd.jpg

Boy, if this ain't the stupidest thing I've ever seen old people do in an anime.

2SNMf.jpg

2SNMh.jpg

Man, don't you just hate it when they force you to give your fancy powers a name on the fly?

2SNMi.jpg

In case you needed more reminders that this man had some super outdated opinions about what it takes to become a real man.

2SNMj.jpg

HOLY SHIT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE PREGNANT WHAAAT

2SNMk.jpg

This gets funnier when you realize he's talking about DJing and not literal scratching while running.

2SNMm.jpg

The jokes just write themselves at this point.

Speaking of Illmatic:

Franco Finally Finishes this Fucking Show II

Part the second, because I'm worried all these screencaps wouldn't fit on just one post.

2SNME.jpg

"the fuck am I paying 'em for then, if they ain't shining."

2SNMF.jpg

"which is almost like defeating you, but WORSE"

2SNMJ.jpg

2SNMK.jpg

What a great way to introduce yourself. I wonder how amazing this would be in real life if I introduced myself to all the ladies like this.

2SNMN.jpg

Uh, not even remotely, sis. Oh, you meant that other twisted plan. Whatever that is. I dunno. I haven't been paying attention.

2SNMP.jpg

Everybody, look at this car.

A morose song for a morose episode:

2SNMS.jpg

Seriously, you guys, this car is really pretty. It's blocky, but it's pretty.

2SNMT.jpg

Back at it again with the indecency, I can't believe this show.

2SNMV.jpg

"and by seeing stars, I mean getting knocked on my ass, BUT I'LL TAKE IT SUGE!"

2SNMW.jpg

Not to mention they all only showed up for split seconds before bailing.

2SNMX.jpg

This guy sure does have a way with words, I'll give him that.

2SNMY.jpg

One last mesh for the road! I guess this should mean something significant, but I'm really only just happy as fuck this thing is finally about to end.

2SNMZ.jpg

jfc what is it with this guy and taking a knee

2SNN1.jpg

THE INDECENCY

2SNN4.jpg

IT'S OVER IT'S FINALLY OVER I'M CRYING

I've never been so happy to finish an anime in my entire goddamn life, so to celebrate, let's cap things off with another Goon Trax favorite. This one's something I usually play at least thrice a week in the mornings to get a good start to the day:

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to put my rating.

0.5/5

This show makes me wish AP made it possible to give a show 0 points.

Last edited:
Back