W'z

Oh boy I haven't watched this yet but of course it's one of the shows I've claimed. Does anyone want to free me from this hell or do I have to suffer this season and actually sit through it?

I will not save you, but I will spare you from loneliness in watching it.

tenor.gif

Episode 1 - Who the fuck thought W'Z was a good name?

The fuck? The world is spinning as this guy whistles and jumps off- Shit, that can is fucking dope ass

AWWWWW SHIIIIIIT DROP DAT BEAT
UNNNNHHHHH
FUCKIN ILLIN MY NIZZLE FO SHIZZ Y'ALLS CAN'T SEE ME BUT I'M FLIPPING AND SLIPPING SO MANY GANG SIGNS FIST PULLS AND BOOTY SLAPS AND FIST PUMPS
AYYYYYYYYY YOOOOOOO WAVE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE YOU JUST DONT CARE

THIS PIANO BEAT REMINDS ME OF SOME PERSONA 4 SHIZNIT SO FUCKING ILLIN

STYLE AND GLISTENIN AND SHIT
UGGGGGGGHHHHH ALL STYLE AND ALL SUBSTANCE YO

FUCFK MAN HISBYO THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK HE IS FUCKING SPINNNIG SOME MAD SHIT HAHAND SHAKERS STYLE TO THOUSE BEATS YO FUCKING FUCKING CHICKKA CHIKKA ILLIN MA NIZZLE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
ZEEEAAAAA ZAAAAAANNNNN

FUCKIN CHECK IT

THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS ALL HAND SHAKERS IN THIS BITCH AND COKED ON METH AID SHIT THIS GUY SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING PU- THIS SHIT IS IN ENLGISH

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

THAT IS SOME FUCKING ILLIN

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

FUUUUCCCKKKK YEAAAAA THIS IS MY

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

SPOTLIGHT

THIS SHIT CANNOT GET ANY FUCKING BETT

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

FUCKING SPINNING SOME FUCKING PHAT ASS BEATS HOUSE MUSIC AND SHIT AHT MUTGG

SPOTLIGHT

THIS MOTHERFUCKER KNOWS IT'S THE MOST FUCKING HOT ASS SHIT THAT IS THE MOST DOPE ASS FUCKING

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

FUCK YEAH MOTHERFUCKER REMIX TIS

I NEED TO SEE YOUR
FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEE

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

THIS MUSIC IS THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIZNIT SON
FUCKING BALLER AS FUCK

SO BALLER THIS FUCKER DON'T WATCH WHERE HE IS GOING

FUCKING TRIPS OUT AT THE TOUCH OF A FEMALE

THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
THIS FUCKER BE SHAKING HANDS AND GOES ALL
"NOT TODAY THOT AIN'T NO BITCHES TOUCHING MY HAND SHAKING HAND"

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MOTHERFUCKER BE SOME FUCKING HANDSHAKING AND SHIT

MOTHER. FUCKING. LINIE UP IN THIS MOFO THIS IS SO FUCKING JAPAN AND SHIT SON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I USE LINE TOO

LOOK AT THIS FUCKER JUST HUMMING ALONG TO JAZZY PIANO BEATS AND GETTING ALL THESE FINE ASS BITCHES WAIT HOW YOUNG ARE THEY I MEAN FINE YOUNG WOMEN RELATIVE TO HIS AGE AND SHIT BECAUSE MC IS ALL SWAG BUT DON'T USE NO SWAG CUZ HE IS ALL INNER TURMOIL AND SHIT BUT IT'S COOL BECAUSE HE WILL GROW OUT OF IT

LOOK AT THIS GUY YOU KNOW HE IS BUZINESS WITH THE BEATS ENTERING AND VOCALS FOR A SECOND HE IS MONEYS SON FUCKING MONEYS

YO BRO HOW OLD YOU AT

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SOME GAY ASS SHIT BUT I'M COOL WITH IT BEING GAY BUT IT'S STILL SURPRISINGLY GAY WHILE BEING SO FUCKIGN STYLISH AND SHIT AND I CAN BARELYKEEPUPWITHMY THOUGHTS AT A THOUSANDMILES A MINUTE AND HOLY SHIT

YOOOOO WHO THE FUCK THIS THOT IS GETTING IN THE WAY OF BROMANCE AND SHIT WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK HOW YOUNG IS HE OR HOW OLD BECAUSE HE IS YOUNG AS FUCK AND THEY NEED A HARD MUSIC CLUB FOR FUCKING HARD AS FUCK BEATS HOLMES FUCKING DEEP BASS BEATS AND SHIT SO FUCKING HARD YOU GO "UUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH SHIT IS SO FUCKING HARD SON" THAT FUCKING HARDNESS

THIS MOTHERFUCKER SO-

HOLY FUCKING SHIT GUYS MESH
AND SHE USES MESH
MESH IS EVERYTHING THIS IS SO HANDSHAKERS 2.09 IF THE OTHER SHIT DIDN'T CONVICE YOU THAT WILL BECAUSE HAND SHAKERS WAS ALL ABOUTMESHINGANDMESHINGANDMESHING AND YOOOOO THAT IS A MOTHERFUCKING BIG ASS KNIFE SHE CAN CUT HIS ASS WITH A FUCKING BIG ASS KNIFE LIKE THAT

YOOOOOOOOOOO THIS GUY BE SOME METRA METRO MET MAARA MASQUERADE AND SHIT WITH THAT MASK

FUCK MAN NOBODY IS A TALENT OVERNIGHT LIKE SOME DRAKE OR SOME SHIT I DON'T KONW BUT WORK ONITHOMIEGETYOURSHITOUTTHERE

FUCKING EAT THAT SHIT BEFORE IT GETS COLD

HOT BITCHES ON THE BROADCAST
BOOTY DANCERS

THICC ASS WOMENS SHAKING IT AND SHIT LIKE KING KUNTA KENDRICK LAMAR THEM WOMENS BETHICC BUTNOTTHISBUILDINGCLIFFSHIT EVEN THOUGH THIS IS HOUSE REMIX AND NOT RAP

HANDSHAKERS WORLD FOR SOME DOPE ASS HOUSE VISUALS BUT HOLY SHIT THIS IS GON BE LIT FAM FUCKING LIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT ALL ACID AND SHIT

MOTHERFUCKING HARD ASS BEATS

UNNNNNNHHHHHHH FUCKING DROP DAT BEAT HOUSE REMIX 2.5 UNNNNGGGGGGHHH THAT IS MY SHIT SON WOOOOOOOOO

FUCKING DRY AND STAY POSITIVE AS YOU DO IT IN PUBLIC WITH YOUR GEAR AND SHIT

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS MOTHERFUCKER BE DROPPING IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AND SHIT

FUCKING HOLDING HANDS AND SHIT THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING LEWD MAN THAT IT MAKES YOU REALIZE HOW LEWD HAND SHAKERS 1.0 WAS HOLY FUCKING SHIT MAN

HOLDING HANDS TAKES YOU TO A NEW WORLD MAN

NEW WORLD OF MURDER HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHE WILL GET MURDERED AND SHIT

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY ACTUALLY THERE DAWG THEY THERE IN FISH ACID WORLD AND SHIT FISH IN A TRAP SON WATER DROPS LIKE PHAT BEATS THAT WOULD BE DOPE ASS SHIT IN HIS MUSIC VIDEO AND SHIT

ACID TRAP HOUSE PLUNDERPHONICS REMIX

THAT MASK IS SO FUCKING TRIPS

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT MASK IS FUCKING DOPE AND SHIT IT SO MESHES PERFECTLY AND SHIT WITH EVERYTHING

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOTHERFUCKER GON DROP A SICK ASS PHAT BEAT

THAT WAITRESS IS FUCKING HAWT

ALL THE PHONES GETTING HIS PHAT HOUSE BEAT AND SHIT

THIS BE SOME PERSONA SHIT ALL UP IN HERE PERSONA REMIX AND HOLYFUCKING

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

THIS THE MOTHERFUCKING SHIT SON THIS

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

FUCK YEAH THIS IS SERCRELY A SEQUEL

SPOTLIGHT

FUCKING REMIX SCRATCHING AND SHIT UUUNNNNNNHHHHHHH FUCKING SCRATCH DAT BEAT YO

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

GOD FUCKING DAMN DROP THAT FAT PIANO

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

FUCKING SCRATCHING SOME MOTHERFUCKING BEATS AND

I NEED TO SEE YOUR

I NEED TO SEE YOUR LAAAAAA-

I NE-NE-NE-NEED-NEED-NEED TO-
FUCKING SCRATCH THAT MOTHERFUCKING REMIX SON

FUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

UUUUNNNNHHHHH BEST PIRATE RADIO EVER FUCKING PIRATE ALL THE SHIT SON

SOME MOTHERFUCKERS GETTING ALL UP IN HERE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SHE BE POPPING SHOTS AND SHIT FUCKING POP POP MOTHERFUCKER NO WORDS OR ANY SHIT JUST BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOMBOOMBOOM

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FUCKING HARD AS FUCKING SHIT SON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YEAH SON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CONNECT

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

USA USA USA

BOOM BOOM

BOUNCE TO THE OUNCE
THIS IS HOW BOOBS MOVE IN REAL LIFE I TRUST THIS

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKING AT BUT I THINK IT'S GEARS AND SHIT

THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS PILE

THIS OTHER FUCKER IS PILE

BETELGUESE IS SOME DEMON SHIT SON

NIMROD

NIIIIIIIMROD

THE WORD HAS GAINED ALL MEANING WITH THIS SHOW

WAVE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR LIKE YOU JUST DON'T CARE
WAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MOTHERFUCKAAAAAAAAAAA

SHE WAVING TOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE

JACK THAT SHIT LIKE HE JACKED THAT PERSONA MUSIC PLUNDERPHONICS SON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NEXT EPISODE IS GON BE SO LIT FAM

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I THINK THAT THING IS MINI-RECORD SPINNERS

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN SON THAT WAS SO FUCKING LIT

IT'S CALLED WID

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT IS SO FUCKING HARD SON FUCKING YES THAT IS MY MOTHERFFUCKING SHIT

HAHAHAHAHA

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO

SHE SAW SOUL BUT IN ALL CAPS AND SHIT AND NOT CAPS AND ALL ENGLISH AND SHIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, that was interesting. I don't know if I have anything else to add to my thoughts in the spoiler tag. The music was house jazz remix plunder... a whole bunch of things that MESHED together into MC's own music scene and the animation is very GoHands, so it MESHES instead of them doing something else and being all mainstream and shit with something more traditional and less "Style paint thrown onto a canvas and called it a day". There is no doubt in anyone's mind of this being a sequel to Hand Shakers which was less than crap but maybe instead of retreading everything with a DJ theme, it'll forge it's own path and become the dark horse of the season if it decides to add harder beats, polishes up and add more questionable jiggle physics, let alone adding and dropping enemies willy-nilly. But I do hope he fights against a fellow DJ with a more sophisticated and deeper sound than him, that uses more abrasive house music and a more harder, harsher sound to contrast his own. It would be interesting to say in the least.[/spoiler]
...I think Thrawn is having a stroke.

Oh boy I haven't watched this yet but of course it's one of the shows I've claimed. Does anyone want to free me from this hell or do I have to suffer this season and actually sit through it?

We know you can do it Starra. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten and it'll become a part of the A-P legends.

Yes, sadly. But know that you are not alone. I must suffer through it with you. And if I get a chance to be a Contributor (no promises), I will, savvy?
I will not save you, but I will spare you from loneliness in watching it.

tenor.gif
rs_1024x576-180427091250-1024.the-simpsons.ch.042718.jpg
We know you can do it Starra. Your sacrifice will never be forgotten and it'll become a part of the A-P legends.
Yes! All hail @Starra!

Episode 2:

It is said his sword is extra destructive because it's made of Nickleback CDs.

This show wouldn't even have a plot if the main character didn't do announce his presence to everyone with that broadcast. He knew it was dumb, he knew the consequences and he still did it because the people that wrote this couldn't think of any other way to get the plot going.

The soundtrack is just way too good for this show. It's hard to enjoy it because it doesn't even fit the tone of the show.

Episode 2:

A bizarre choice of an OP here - for a show about DJs, the song didn't have a lot of turntabling or meshing or whatever the hell else they do. And Biblical references! I always love seeing those in my anime.

This show's balls. It continues to be balls. I doubt it'll ever stop being balls until it ends.

You know what isn't balls? The soundtrack. Here's a nice little something to serve as a palette-cleanser for whatever balls happened this week:

That's a track taken from one of the albums shown in this scene (middle row, third from the left, if anyone's looking). Those are all actual album covers on the wall, by the way.

2Q9Ei.jpg

Just thought you guys might like to know. In case you needed to focus on anything else other than the actual episode.

2Q9EB.jpg

This thing already has two directors attached to it and it still can't be bothered to be at least halfway decent.

2Q9Ex.jpg

I see someone hasn't seen their own show...

2Q9EA.jpg

Well, that makes one of us, Boringface McBoring.

2Q9Ej.jpg

That's not how sex works, but okay fine, whatever.

2Q9Eo.jpg

"But you bet I got a nimrod right here if you know what I mean."

2Q9Ep.jpg

Yeah that's usually what happens when you don't pay attention to people.

2Q9Ek.jpg

"you think it's because they might be dead?!????!"

2Q9En.jpg

"But it's not like it's abuse or anything I mean we'd still be holding hands right?"

Episode 1:

Well I'm here because my dumb ass was like "Eh why not play the lottery game again? You'll probably just get something you were going to watch anyway, like last time." and then I got the one anime I decided I DID NOT want to watch. Meh. Alright lets do this.

OH GOT IT'S THE SAME PEOPLE WHO MADE HAND SHAKERS FFS.

Fuck off he is not even touching that child.
unknown.png

At this rate I think watching Neo yokio would be less torture. D:

Back