World's End Harem

It is too bad because I think most people are going to just see the censored version and think of this as a major hentia. But again, even if it is. Why in the world is CR or any other picking it up if they want to block paid members from viewing it? No wonder why pirating is so bad in this industry.

I agree.

MC starting to annoy me already though. Look i get it, they are boring and instead of basing this on someone like number 1 who just has fun and i dunno, making a ecchi comedy about some guy getting laid every day, they opted for boring MC who only wants one girl, but it's kind of dull as-is. Lets be honest, no one in MC's place could or would pass this chance up, even his "one girl" would understand and you have the choice of a life, maybe I'm trash for thinking that way but I'm just being honest.Regardless, the show has a plot hole it hasn't addressed, even if he meets his girl, he only wants to mate with her meaning he is 100% useless. The other dude has slept with close to 100 girls now and seemingly knocked up around 30% (i memory serves me well) where as they as using tons of resources on MC to find one girl who will be his only choice, so at best they will get a kid a year from him, whilst the other guy could be producing hundreds. Why support his motives?

I assume they either can't aford to lose him and bet everything on him changing his mind or he has an extra virgin plot armor

Oh and now we are to believe they agree to let him research as another delay to him shagging? C'mon, they give him a deadline agreement of meeting his girl in which if he hasn't met her by x date, he agrees to start helping with the breeding project (this shouldn't require debate but whatever), the only term being they will attempt to seduce him during this period in hopes to change his mind. But now, "oh he wants another 3 years to research a cure, fine", like what? They quite likely have the world over researching this virus, quite sure one male brain wont help all that much, one of a teen with either no or otherwise, limited skills in the research field... sure, lets delay his aiding humanity for longer.

Man, I'd love if the MC decided to shag the girls while working on finding a cure (becuase you know, nut clarity and such), but that's something I'd see Number 1 doing instead of the MC

*Tie him down amazon style......"time for snu snu" (one dose daily)

It'd be hilarious if they take this approach and the MC becomes a hardcore masochist by the end of the series tbh xD

IMO this isn't a bad show if you can get access to the uncensored version. Like just google it at this point and screw Crunchyroll with what they did. In Ep 2 at the very start within the first few sec they censored a girl sitting on the guy's back rubbing his back. They censored her underwear. They sure don't mind beach stuff however ....
And then seconds later they again tried to black out parts of a tablet handed to the guy where the girl's boobs would be. But seeing the raw footage there isn't anything there because the pictures of the girls don't go that low.

Why does companies like Crunchyroll even pick this stuff up? And if they pick it up, why don't they just block this just for paid members and put a M title on it

It is too bad because I think most people are going to just see the censored version and think of this as a major hentia. But again, even if it is. Why in the world is CR or any other picking it up if they want to block paid members from viewing it? No wonder why pirating is so bad in this industry.

I think this has more to do with CR getting the non-ATX version of the show than them going the extra mile to censor stuff

There's a chance CR is going to up the uncensored version too after a while, the same way they did with S2 of "How not to summon a demon lord" and "Nobunaga teacher's young bride" . Either that or it will pop up on HiDive once Sentai licenses it for home video (which I'm sure they will if Funimation doesn't get to it first).

A bit disappointed they've toned down Rena's scene. Expected a ballsier presentment from Studio Gokumi, tbh...

well, ep. 3 was interesting but kinda meh. And the opening was nasty bullying. cring. If no school admins. are around the teacher can do anything.

I think they were basically saying the entire school scenario is a ruse to make the dude feel more comfortable. Every woman that shows up is actually a mating candidate. Which would explain the over the top reaction of concern by all the girls when he got hurt.

I think they were basically saying the entire school scenario is a ruse to make the dude feel more comfortable. Every woman that shows up is actually a mating candidate. Which would explain the over the top reaction of concern by all the girls when he got hurt.
Well to be honest in this setting men are basically treated like girls are irl. To be protected ect... So that scene where he got hurt is really accurate with that in mind, everyone ignores the girl and goes to help the guy. Irl would be everyone ignores the guy and goes to girl.

Episode 2, as in that chick has TWO fine ass ass cheeks

Yes. All of it.
That guy is totally watching hentai.

Hentai actress

Maya-wahtever is totally bangable.

Pick big titties, new big titties.

BANG THE ACTRESS
LIFE GOALS

This guy is living the dream in the context of banging a hot actress
He totally wiped that sweat drop from her leg

MOVE YOUR HEAD

TITTIES

I forgot girls wear panties under skirts.
Like, why wear panties in this show anyway?

I assume the OP has no titties so skip.

Those girls thirsty, but real good chefs.

Stop, please, all that different cuisines is making me diamonds. More than all these thots. Good food is total boners.

Basically, the food goes to her boobs, and yet she's smart.

tbf, she does have massive tits.

tbf, she is third-wheeling

tbf, MC is a dumbshit

tbf one last time, that is a based move and not what I wanted to say but unconscious CHad move.

Big.
Titty.
NURSE. or BODYGUARD

This guy didn't look like a douche in his first appearan
I'm sorry, I was distracted by that fine ass highlight job over there. WHAT'S YOUR NAME FINE ASS HIGHLIGHT

I mean, this guy is kinda right and oh shit that look back

This guy was in a coma for like, 10 years or some shit and is ripped

Someone
Holy shit
Holy fucking shiiiiiiiiiiit that hair curl
Wait, that hair curl don' holy shit dat ass
Oh shit son

aqmZf.jpg

Shit, what was her name again?

She's just spilling it every- DAMMIT STOP BONERKILLING WITH THAT BOOZE SPILLING

lol his face

I'm sure he's actually unconscious
He is. What a- no, wait, dat ass + alcohol + practically a sau

Is that his bed mate?

What the fuck. I went from blimp to Hindenburg

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

I feel very unconfortable and this is making him even less likely to give in because of the loli and the lack of sleep

They doing a lot of talking and shit

lol nice and hard

OH SHIT A BEAR
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE SOVIETS ARE ATTACKING

MURDER LOLI

But why is her belly button showing? But why was that bear even there.

Had an inkling that she was the bodyguard, but Big Titties as the nurse? Or like, his bedmate + Nurse?

Clearly the Commies, them sexy, sexy Soviet womens.

wut
'nother rare sickness but in dogs?

Wouldn't Jiro die befo- this kid being a killjoy with logic

Not wanting to work? Based

OMG SAVE CUTE DOGGO

Def selfish, repopulate the world with only banging hot womens

They mean Soviet Russia

Don't be a pussy

He's going to invent a cure, but is unwilling to invent a cure for his virginity.

Figures we visit some orphans, but aren't most kids orphans? That speaks a lot about society.

Oh my, she is pretty fine.

WTFFFFFFFFFF THIS FUCKING DUMBSHIT

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IS THIS FUCKING BULL- oh, right, "World's End Harem". Sorry, just a gut reaction.

Yeah, you could see the purple hair.

I haven't seen some titties in this show in forever. Or some ass. Bitch gimmie ass

If she's his actual sister, not that I remember dumb shit like that, she dresses kinda flashy. That's the- OH SHIT THAT BEAR COULD HOLD DRUGS AND SHIT

I mean- hold... contraband. That isn't drugs

YO WT- right, future. no wonder it looks so fine

Nooooooooooooo, what a twist~

That piano bit at the end of "I miss you Reito" was jokes, that is peak cheese.

Remove that food crumb with your finger li- oh, nevermind.

A little bit?

Fucking plots man. It's called "World's End Harem" and there ain't titties every minute. Every few minutes even

How do you not notice a bear broke out? A massive 800lb Grizzly Bear?

FINALLY

BIG TITTIES

Been waiting for this show to show titties.

lol she said c*nt, see how PC that is? I'm all like, I donno, like them responsible people or some shit.

Number 1 is being thorough with banging all the hotties, based.

Number 2 is a bitch

Definitely bastard she said.

Shit this is a lot of talking

Alright alright alright

Hrmmmmmmmmmmmm titties I guess.

For something called World's End Harem, they do a lot of talking.

I was pleasantly surprised by the latest ep. For reasons that I'm not going to go into.

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised by the latest ep. For reasons that I'm not going to go into.
aww..... now I'm curious....

For a scientist this MC sure is a dumb ass..............to fall for the whole "I'll scream" thing. like so the hell what if you scream bitch? Dude is precious goods, it really doesn't matter what people THINK happened, he'll get away with it anyways, like when he willingly put himself in a compromising looking position, they quickly gave him space because they just want him to mate, they all want it to be them, but in the end they don't care who, so long as he does it, if he wants to do it out in the open in a public space, that's fine by them, so long as he actually does it.....

Ep. 8

Shota got his groove on in this ep. Revenge of the nerd.
Shota is getting to be a real sadist here and I can't blame him. Toilet bitch in chains good for him. Also, nice nipple work for the animators!

That was way too dark of an episode. The first pink haired girl, ok fine, that made sense. But the second girl, too much. I understand they're trying to explore the ethics of the situation but now they make you hate him for what he's become and hate the attendant for being his enabler.

Back